Chapter 16 ~Clover iii

Phew.... I finished this part 

^__^

If u are reading this. All I can say is thank u for waiting...erm about 2months? 

###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

{{{{{chapter 16}}}}}}}}

[Sasha]

He called this an interrogation room so I thought I would just sit on a chair with a bright light flashing upon me.

But this.....

this is..........

No matter how I look, this is a TORTURE CHAMBER.

My wrists were both chained upwards. My feet were barely touching the ground. And there is a scary smilling blonde man with a dagger in his hands.

H~E~L~P~~~~~M~~~E~~~

He licked the dagger.

Ew

Then he put the tip of the dagger under my chin and asked "What were you doing there"

"I SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES ALREADY. TO-SPIT-OUT-POISON. Please stop doing this. Even as we speak, Selena and Leena are dying"

"So... you're saying that you can identify poisons. A girl like you. Impossible! Unless..." He stopped talking for a moment but resumed asking in 4 seconds ''Who are you?Real name."

Stupid person..... he ignored Selena and Leena.......

"Sasha Beatrice Elvira"

"Then... Sasha, my name is Conrad. Let's get along well, okay~?"

"If you unlock this chains then I think about it."

"No can do~ You see... you are carrying something... well... poisonous."

"This was dropped by the red haired ninja. I just picked it up. I am not anyone suspicious."

"... Ninja? What the hell is that? Red haired... Crius" He mumbled softly and then he accused "But you are someone suspicious. Why are you wearing a wig?"

He knew!?

He put his other hand on my head and pull the wig off. "Stop..."