Chapter 8~ Delivery letter

((((((((((((((((dedicated to YhelCruz)))))))))))))))))))))))

###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

{{{{CHAPTER 8}}}}

[Narrator]

"Selena, do you really want to go to earth just to give Sasha this letter?" the man with white hair with a worried face said. He was talking to a girl but there was a huge age gap between them.

"I want to see what that world looks like too.....Please, Rufus" Selena pleaded

"Its dangerous!!!"

"Who do you think I am" Selena said, brimming with confidence. She looked like she won't back down from this argument. Rufus noticed that so he had no choice but to give his daugther want she wants.

###############

//Earth//

Sasha was sleeping when she suddenly felt a something heavy on top of her and it woke her up.

A girl with long blond hair was sleeping on top of her. 

"Selena!" 

She blinked twice and rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"What are you doing here in earth?"

"Ah?"  Selena also woke up because of Sasha's loud voice and replied "I forgot"

"...Nevermind that...Why are you on top of me?"

"Err...It was my first time travelling between different worlds and it made my dizzy so I fainted"

"...Go back to Seior Welt then and remember what you forgot. I have to go to school "

"Can I come please...........I'll try and hide. If you refused I'll follow you secretly"

"How is that secretly when you already told me?"

Sasha looked at the clock. It was still so early that school won't start in 3 hours. She thought that maybe she can show Selena around in the mean time. She turned her head towards her window.

The sky was still  a bit dark and the sun hasn't fully risen.

"Fine you can come...but wait for a couple of minutes"

She went to the bathroom, took a bath and wore a school uniform. After that, she went down stairs and cooked boiled eggs for breakfast. It was the fastest meal she could make. She thought that Selena might want some so she cooked a meal for two.