Chapter 11~ for a leaf and a childish song.

The smiling boy = Conrad

Bear = Rhein

 ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

{{{{CHAPTER 11}}}}

The two girls are having a stroll in a garden. Instead of opening the doors inside that room, they decided to relax and think for a while. The rooms they want to enter was being occupied by other candidates so they decided to wait.

[Selena]

Surely, we will  win this.

I have a feeling that the prince will pass us because of Sasha. Even though I didn't love the prince, it's fine if he became my husband. I'll be a princess and a queen someday. Who wouldn't want that?

Like that will ever happen.

My ideal man is someone who is rich, kind-though I am not sure if the prince is kind, has power, has a handsome face and someone who Rufus will approve.

I haven't met a man of this standards yet, so I'll just stick with the prince first. Who knows, I might somehow fall in love with him like any other girl in this room.

If I found someone I love, then I'll quit this game. 

[Sasha] 

 'The bear's answer REALLY helped'

'I am not doing this for a man! IT IS FOR THE LOVELY ADORABLE IRRESISTIBLE SWEETS'

'Yea Yea I know I am being weird'

'But I still think that sweets are much more valuable than a bear. Right?'

Good thing that my partner was Selena. She's smart, beautiful, skillful and elegant. I bet that she can pass this test easily.

By the way......how do you entertain someone? Do a chicken dance? No way I'm doing that.

"Seellleennaa..........what are we going to do? I don't know how to entertain." I asked. I knew that I would do nothing but drag her down. I will try my best to not be a burden to anyone, SOMEDAY.

"Err.... how do you entertain someone in your world" 

'Except for what I have just thought before *previous chapter*, my classmates sometimes tell jokes, dance  or sing. I hated it when they ask me to sing. So in return, I sang 'ABC' or 'Twinkle twinkle little star' to irritate them.'

It's not like I can tell Selena that I entertain people by singing 'Twinkle twinkle little star', or maybe I can