Chapter 4~ Parties are dangerous, you know [Part 2]

((((((((((((((((Dedicated to frvranndever!!))))))))))))))))))))

pls add this to your reading list so I'll know that somebody is actually reading this .

I don't know why but all of the names of girls in my story starts with the letter "S"

###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

{{{{CHAPTER 4}}}}

[Rhein]

I was at the party. The elders forced me to go because they want me to look at the candidates and picked out my types.

I was wearing a mask to disguised myself but unfortunately some still recognized me and tries to get my favor.

"Prince, you should just pick my daughter as your bride. She's very beautiful and a powerful user .

'Why should I marry a girl who I haven't even met yet'

 "How about my daughter instead? She is much more beautiful than this guy's daughter. "

" No way! My daughter is much much more beautiful ."

 " My daughter is more than capable of being the prince's bride. Hmph! "

They started figthing, bad mouthing each others daughter and families.

'Honestly, I don't really care.'

While they were fighting, I escaped without them noticing. I wanted to go to a quiet place where no one is bothering me. I went to the balcony and saw a familiar silhouette.

I walked closer. I knew immediately that it was that girl called Sasha .

There was something wrong with her

"Sasha!"

I tried to call her but she didn't seemed to have heard me .

Her face was pale and weakened .

"Sasha!"

She looked like she was about to collapse.

"Sasha!"

She fainted.

I caught her.

I carried her like a princess.

'Why did she collapse? What should I do? I don't know anything about medicine.'

I saw Conrad in the party.

I called him.

" That girl is probably poisoned."

"Poisoned! Is it curable?" *panicking*

"I don't know. I'm not a poison specialist. For now the best course of action is to let her rest in a room then called Sara, the best poison specialist."