chapter 18~ Savior?

:D

Its updated!

Yea yea...I know you can see that >.>)

###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

{{{{Chapter 18}}}}

[Sasha] 

 Abarkadabra!

Bugalugalugaluga!

I did what Leena taught me. Why?!

=_=

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Crius smirking.

That bastard!

Then he said:"Good, he took the bait" Then continued his evil smile.

Who took the bait? ???

Whaaaa!

I decided not to think about what that bastard is saying and concentrate fighting.

Why? !

Why wont't some kind of magic appear in my hand?

Is this the end for me?

Whaaa!!

Another spear of ice coming. I ran

"Hey, stop holding back and give us a good bloody show already!" -A voice from a random person in the spectators side. I did not look who it was who said it 'coz ...I need to run!!!

"That child is an outsider, who know what that outsider is hiding in her body. That black long hair, those foreign clothes, those movements; I want to learn things about her. I want her body with the least bit of flaw or injuries."

Eeek, what's with that weird grin. Pervert alert! He's talking...like... a mad scientist or... an Alien.

Whaa!!

"You little brat! Stop moving around!"

"As if, bleh!" :P

As I said my come back, another spear of ice came flying towards me.

This time, it was worse. It wounded the side of my stomach by a centimeter. Ouch... I thought he didn't want to injure me.

Well look at the bright side, I'm still alive... but I think... not for long.

WhahTT__TT.   I continued running and jumping ice to ice.