Chapter 14~ Clover i

Sorry for not updating faster... 

thankyou for reading this.

Merry Christmass

I hope someone is reading this

If your a silent reader who doesn't like to comment that's okay.

Just vote or add to reading list so I'll know your reading

PS: I was planning to make alllllloooong chapter, but that will take to much time.

###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

{{{{{chapter 14}}}}}}}}

[Narrator] 

Somewhere outside, there was a boy named Rhein who was also the crowned prince of this kingdom was drinking tea with his friend Conrad. They were waiting here passing their free time.

"Rhein... I think it's about time to announce the passing pairs~"

"Let them wait! There no harm in being late for a few minutes."

"Your a prince. Being late ruins your image."

Conrad was saying this, but in truth, he knew that Rhein's image as a prince is already ruined when Rhein started to appeared... as a bear.

"Don't care~!" Rhein said, nonchalantly as he comfortably leaned back and watch the beautiful sky. "Look at the nice weather were having, it's a waste to stay indoors. I hate being cooped up inside the castle at all times."

Just then

.

.

  Rain fell mercilessly.

"Nice weather, my butt" Conrad was irritated.

"..."

Drenched in the rain, they quickly went inside the castle... their was a shortcut that only they know. Every castle has at least three of more secret passages.

They went into a room. It wasn't Conrad's nor it was Rhein's but just a normal vacant room.

"Ha! If someone FOLLOWED my advise... then we wouldn't be wet like thissss~"

".......Just get me some clothes -_-" Rhein ordered

"Yes Your Highness~!"

"Hey! Don't cal-" Just before he finished his sentence, Conrad had left the room closing the door a little loud.