Chapter 12~ Fina and Leena

###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

 {{{{{{{Chapter 12}}}}}}}}

[Narrator]

Others also performed, but Rhein paid no attention.

No one saw his facial expression.

Because he's a bear.

A bear,

One thing for sure, no one in this room knows whether a bear is happy or sad.

Sasha on the other hand, was so engrossed watching performances.

You can notice her eyes sparkling in delight though there was a slight envy.

All of the performances were great that she really wasn't sure she'll win.

Using magic was fine so most of the pairs did it.

Pair #5

Swimming in water wasn't that odd, but swimming in water suspended in midair is! With the combination of <<Water>> and <<levitation>> magic you can have a floating swimming pool!

Pair #8

 A bird flying in midair while going over several flaming rings can be seen at an excellent circus show or a television. But, what laid in front of Sasha's eyes were a bit different; instead of a bird, a woman with wings flew over instead. The pair used the magic <<Combination>> and <<Fire>>.

Pair#9

The two were doing acrobatics in midair. Spinning. Spinning. Spinning. Then they suddenly this appeared and reappear at the ground. <<Levitation>> and <<Teleportation>> magic.

"Woah!" Nevertheless, whatever the other contestants did, it surprises Sasha. On the other hand though, Rhein was tried of it for he had seen better.

 But... there was one pair that surprised all. The last pair, Pair #25

The girl with long pale green hair and brown eyes stood before their very eyes. You'll immediately know that she's the quiet and shy type of girl. She wore a brown/green dress and circular glasses with a wooden staff.

And, a girl with short orange hair and green eyes. This girl looked liked the noisy type, the complete opposite of the other.

They were like oil and water. But what they did, surprised all.

"Is the <<Protection>> spell ready, Leena?" The orange girl asked.

"It's ready, Fina" Her partner replied. Everyone notice that the girl's wooden staff was glowing. She was probably going to use magic with the help of the staff.