Chapter 9~Teddy bear

###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

{{{{CHAPTER 9}}}}

[narrator]

//somewhere in the castle//

Rhein was currently in a deep though. Conrad seemed to have noticed this. He wondered why the prince was in deep though.

"Prince Rhein, what are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Please stop addressing me as Prince especially when we are alone" Rhein requested.

"Eh~ I. don't. want. to. It's fun calling you 'prince' because you don't want to be called by that"

(-__- *) - vein popping. "You-!"

"So...why are you in deep thought? Are you thinking about this country's affairs? The world is ending!!." 

(-__- **) - two veins popping.

"No......It's just that...the next judge for this contest is me"

"So?"

"The only person who doesn't know me will know me"

"......So?"

"She will probably change her attitude at me and call me prince like SOMEBODY"

"So~?"

(-__- ***) - three veins popping. "You-! Do you want to die so badly?!"

"Err.....no...'p\Prince'"

(-__- ********) - a lot of veins popping. Anger 100%.

"Okay...I guess somebody really wants to die!"

"uh..oh...W-wait...um.....what if you wear a disguise? Like a mask...or something"

"Hmm you're right!" His anger dropped to 0% and began to think. "But masks are useless, what should I use?" he murmured.

//the event//

50 candidates were left and the second trial was about to begun.

Sasha was given a letter by Selena the other day.

The candidates were in a large room with walls of peach, a lot of windows, and very expensive tiles. In other words, a very grand room.