Chapter 7~ The Grand Maze

###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

{{{{CHAPTER 7}}}}

[Sasha]

The day has finally come. I woke up early, took a bath and fix myself. I watched TV while waiting for noon. Morning in this country is night to them in other words OPPOSITE.

//noon//

The bracelet went red. It means that its time.

A holographic message from the bracelet appeared

M [1000]

CMXCIX [999]

CMXCVIII [998]

CMXCVII [997]

.

.

.

.

III [3]

II [2]

I [1]

.....

"Welcome everyone!! " a loud sound was heard

There were a lot of people here, but I didn't see Selena anywhere. Even though it was night, it wasn't dark. A lot of lights flickered in the air, the stars were even brighter than the ones on my world.

There was someone standing on the stage, wearing a mask "The rules are simple: be one of the 50 first person to finish this maze!!!" he said while pointing his hand to his left.

Over there was tall hedges with five openings. I can tell it was very wide."Teleportation, flying, jumping, climbing, and breaking or burning the hedge is obviously not allowed. 'Guides' are provided inside the maze. Any questions?" said the person on stage.

Some random person raised her hand. "There are too many people here. I thought that there were only 100 candidates, but from the looks of it, there are about 200 people present."

"If someone hasn't noticed that, I wouldn't bother explaining it... You're right! There are too many people here. Those extra people are fake candidates that are using transformation magic. A fake candidate will lead you to dead ends. You might see a friend of yours, but are you sure he isn't a fake candidate dressed up as your friend. This is to avoid making teams. So don't be surprise if you find a doppelganger of yourself. NOW!!! READY!!! SET!!! START!!!"

The girls rushed to those five entrances while I just stupefied. They were so determined to be queen that they would fight to be the first to enter. I couldn't care less though. Its the free sweets I am after. If I tried to go in, I'll get flattened. Or worse.....I'll die.

It was a stampede. I'm not suicidal enough to go in.