Chapter 10~ a suspicious character

yeah yeah i know its short.....-_- too buzy and lazy......

###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

{{{{CHAPTER 10}}}}

[Narrator]

"Where the hell is that storage room?" A hooded man, crawling on the grass and scratching the back of his neck said.

You can compare him to a ninja because he was hiding suspiciously outside the castle.

What does this 'ninja' plan to do inside the castle of hearts?

At the same time, Sasha and Selena are listening to the rules of the contest.

[Sasha]

"And now I will explain the rules of the test!!!" said Colorado-.....er...who?

"Hmm....Let's see here" The man said, as he opened a sealed envelope. Read the letter carefully

"Tsk!" He seemed unhappy "*sigh* What a common theme!" Is what I think he said. His voice was soft so I'm not sure because he was whispering.

 [Conrad]

'A talent competition?'

'Can't they think of a better theme?'

'My job here is to keep the mood happy so I always smile'

'But now'

'A CERTAIN BEAR ruined it'

'How can anybody be happy with this?

I wanted to tell him before that there are many things to imitate. Why the heck did he choose a bear? It's not like he's a bear lover.

"The contest is...!" I said, smiling and exited but the truth was far from there."ENTERTAINMENT!!"

I was playing with words. Saying that it is a talent competition is bit boring and common so I change it. 

"You need to show your abilities and talents in front of the prince. He will judge whether or not he enjoyed your performance." I explained, "But since there are fifty of you and it will take to much time, group yourselves into two, NOW!" I continued with a smile on my face as always except for the last past where I used a cold command.

All of them did as I said. 

'Good' ^_^