Chapter 20~Omg

###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ###Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ######Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ####

{{{{Chapter 20}}}}

[Sasha]

So noisy...

Shut up please.

I could not figure out what they were saying. It felt like too many people talking and shouting at the same time.

Then,

I woke up.

Rhein was still asleep. Now matter how I see it, the igloo was a total silence. Leila was nowhere.

I tried to sleep once more, but I could not. A few minutes later, I've decided to look outside, wondering where Leila was. 

Sitting just outside the igloo, I noticed the sky. The moon that is slightly different from what I know, for it is a bit bigger. Constallations that I did not know of were shinning so brightly

I took a deep breath, savoring the air of this place. Then it hit me, I am really not on earth anymore. I wondered if my parents or Serafin misses me. But then again, I remembered that my parents weren't home. They occassionally dissapears and travels to somewhere I haven't have the slightest idea. But, I think they will come home soon. Maybe they are now. I wonder where they get their traveling fees.

I guess maybe Serafin is worried... The last time we met, I was in a mess. Who knows if she send out a search party just for me.

Am I getting homesick?

I don't think I am.

Maybe the only thing that differs from the other protagonist that get lost in another world, is that, they can't go back to their world, while I can.

Do I not miss my world?

I think I do. But... at the same time, I like it here. 'Like' is not the exact word though...Maybe 'comfortable' would suit it better.

Maybe I should tell my parents that I go here sometimes. Or maybe invite them here?

They would probably freak out if they don't see me at home for a couple of days. I was supposed to come home today but then I got kidnapped, I got kidnapped. I got kidnapped. 

I think I also got poisoned.

Then a thought come into my mind, what if, I died then?

I have no idea why I just thought this world is more 'comfortable' than my world...

After a few minutes of thinking to myself, I think I saw a large winged creature landed somewhere in the distance. But was too dark to see it clearly. I was curious and wanted to look closer, but then again... What if it's a man-eating bird?

Footsteps,

I hear footsteps.

I tensed up.

"S-sasha, what are you doing up so late at night?" And relaxed when I hear a familiar voice, Leila.

Leila stop moving closer when she saw me. So, I walked closer to her. She stepped back, as if she didn't want me to see something.

"Leila! You're hurt!? Why?" Her silver cloak had dirt, cuts, and a red stain- blood." Did you go hunting or something?" Please say hunting. I was half worried and half suspicious. If she says she went out late at night to kill people, I'll wake up Rhein and run.