Chapter 3

((Y/N)'s Pov)

Sirin teleported us into another realm. It was dark and clouded, with thunder roaring through the landscape and no ground. There wasn't any speck of gravity in this world, so we were floating between clouds. It felt weird not to have any gravity binding you to the earth. I could feel the honkai Energy very clearly and concluded that this world has been made of it.

 I could feel the honkai Energy very clearly and concluded that this world has been made of it

"Why exactly are we in here?", I asked Sirin. It was still a mystery to me why she dragged me into another honkai Realm. Sirin looked at me and said: "Let us review one of my lessons. How many Herrshers exist?" I groaned internally. This whole theoretical stuff was boring as hell. I would rather go hunt some animals or huntsmen than just learn all this stuff. "There are thirteen Herrschers. The Herrscher of Reason, the Herrscher of the Void, A.K.A you, the Herrscher of thunder...", as I said the last words, I understood. We were at the domain of the Herrscher of Thunder. "It is time that I officially introduce you to the other Herrschers as my apprentice.", Sirin stated, "I have been teaching you long enough for them to get to know about you. It will be also a good experience for you to know who you will be working with in the future." As soon as she said that, an extremely loud thunder echoed through our surroundings, and in a flash of light, the third Herrscher appeared in front of us.

" As soon as she said that, an extremely loud thunder echoed through our surroundings, and in a flash of light, the third Herrscher appeared in front of us

She looked at me, carefully checking out my power level and strength. After a while, she spoke up: "So you are the child Sirin has spoken of. I must say, I am impressed." She then went silent and looked at Sirin. "You did a good job finding a worthy mortal to become one of us.", she continued while looking between the both of us, "I believe that I have to introduce myself. I am the second Herrscher, the Herrscher of Thunder. In my mortal appearance, I am also known as Raiden Mei." I replied while, tilting my head: "It's a pleasure to meet you, I am (Y/N) Kaslana, the apprentice of the Herrscher of the Void and a member of the White Fang pack." Mei squealed, teleported right in front of me, and began pinching my cheeks. "You are much cuter than she has described you.", she said while giggling. "Mei!", Sirin shouted, her cheeks red with embarrassment. "What?", she said, still pulling my cheeks, "It's true. I can't wait for him to turn 18, then I will..." "May I remind you," Sirin suddenly spoke up, her embarrassment gone in a blink, "That as his mentor, I̸̳̥͔̱̗̼̦̥͍͖͑͊̕ ̶̡̢͔͔̟̲̠̺͋̈́̈̓̑̈̆͜͝͝a̵̛̩̻̱̠̟̼̝͎͈̰̓̐̃m̷̼̍̌́̊̀̇̇͌͋̀͝ ̵͖̭͙̪̝̖̏͆̿̇̀̾t̶̻͔̀̌̽́͗́̚h̸̦̘̲̠͎̜̪͚̹̅ȇ̶̡͙̬͙̰̜̣̒͋̃̾͜ ̴͖̝̪͖͖͎̣̖̝́̽͊̀̀̅̈͌̇̔͝ö̸̹͇̣͎́͜n̸̛̛͕̗̓̒̅̌̓̕͠ḛ̴̛̲̓̾͐͂̆̓̎̎̑͝ ̵̺͙͓͍̅̂͘t̵͖̬̱͇͐̔̇̈́͠ô̸͉̥̦̼̲͎͙̝̭̗̈́̇͜ ̵̻̹̥̬͇̙͋̌͊̑͂̅͂ť̶̨̢̼̬̳̟͓̩̱̇̎̿͊̆̂͠ą̴̤̩͇̻͉̜̞̄ǩ̸̜͇͈̟̖͎̥̝̐e̵͖̱̞͖̰̽̑̿̕ ̸̨̢̥̥͈͓̼̣͍̬̓͗͐͋͒̀͆̌̉̀͝h̶̙̯͈̔̒̓ị̶̹͚͔̏̈́̑̏̚̕͝s̷̯̥͖̖̖̹̄̈́ͅ ̵̤̜̩̀͋́̑͝v̵̡̯̦̯̓̌͗͗͊̀̌͠͝i̸̡͚̺͛͜r̷̞̺̮͒̈́͗̊͂̀̅̈́̋͝ģ̵̪̜̝̗͙̙͛.̴̨̡͈̯͉̦͋̎͗͗̃͑͑̂̀̇̕͜͜.̸̡̪͙̞̩̯͓̪͈̺̊̈́.̶̝͖͎̩̩̝̝̕"