Chapter 5

Location: Mt. Glenn Hideout

((3rd person Pov)

(Y/N) and Roman were overseeing the work for the past few days. Everything went swiftly and without any problems until a certain silver-eyed female showed up. Ruby fell through the crumbling street into a cave system, which seemed to be abandoned. Ruby stood up and took a look around. But before she could do something, the door behind her was barged open and two White Fang soldiers came and pointed their guns at her. "Freeze", One of them yelled, while the other one asked, "Where did she come from." as they approached, Ruby took a step back and nearly fell off the building. "You're a long way from home, little girl.", one of them stated. Ruby reed behind her back, only to find out that her scythe was not there. Then one of the grunts got a hold of her. She tried to punch him, but the Faunus blocked her fist and gave her a right hook. "The boss is gonna wanna see this one.", he said to his companion and kicked Ruby into the head, knocking her out. Then they grabbed her and took her down to the hideout. As they dragged her, she slowly regained her consciousness and looked around. There were White Fang henchmen everywhere, loading up dust on a train. "Hey, Be careful!" Ruby turned toward the voice. There were two Faunus and between them was a metallic object. "What are you trying to do, blow us to the moon?", one of them growled, to which the other one replied: "Sorry, sir!" The Grunts dragging Ruby stopped and one of them called: "Hey boss! We found something you might wanna see." Out of one of the railway carts came a voice: "Is it good or bad, Perry, because let me tell ya, I've had a day." "Uh... it's a little girl?", was the answer. Then Roman came out and saw Ruby. "That would be bad.", he stated and threw away his cigar, "Tell Inferno to come here. I got some tasty dinner for him." Ruby's eyes went wide at that statement.

((Y/N)'s Pov)

I was currently meditating. Sirin told me that meditation was a very effective way of Absorbing Honkai energy and practicing its manipulation. And surprisingly, it worked. It was the first time I managed to do this. Every time I tried to meditate, I ended up accidentally entering mine and other mindscapes or a cultivation technique. One time I even somehow managed to send my mind into another world. Sirin had to bring me back to my body because I didn't know how to do it myself. I was meditating for only a few minutes before someone knocked on my door. "Lord Inferno", one of my packmates called me, "The human requests your presence, we found an intruder." 'You should go. You can meditate later since you now know how to do it.', Sirin suggested. So I got up, put on my mask, and went out of the door. "Lead the way", I told the Faunus and he led me to the train, where I saw Roman throwing the silver-eyed girl around like a ragdoll. "Wow", he taunted her, "you are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours." The girl got up and rushed at the outlaw, but he sidestepped and she fell to the floor again. I didn't like the way he was taunting her. If you want to kill her, why the taunting? Only children play with their food. Even prey deserved respect in my eyes. At least except for the Schnees, I thought bitterly.

Roman chuckled and said: "Oh, man. Ya know, Perry, I really did need this." The said Faunus gave him a thumbs up and I rolled my eyes. "If you needed stress relief", I interrupted his fun by making my presence known, "then you should spar with me or go on a hunt." My packmates saluted and Roman looked nervous. "I already told you, sparing with you equals a death warrant", he objected, "And I don't hunt. Not everyone's hot your taste in food." I hummed and bit into the human hand I brought with me. The truth was, that sparing with me was Adams's favorite punishment for disobedient packmates. It wasn't my fault that they are too weak to counter my hits. And regarding the second, the red reaper looked like she was going to throw up. "But seriously.", Roman continued to interrogate the female by holding his cane on her throat, "How did you find this place, Red?" She growled and used her semblance to run, but as she passed me, I grabbed her cape, making her lose her balance and fall. "This is why I always say", I told her, "that capes are a fatal weakness." Roman smirked and said: "I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve. Let me make this clear: We're not through here yet." Suddenly, an explosion was heard and soon, my packmates ran from that place, being chased by human females, the team of that silver-eyed girl, I realized. The said girl used our distraction to join up with her team. Roman growled in frustration and shouted: "Somebody kill her!" My packmates and Roman started firing at Ruby, but without success. Roman turned around and ordered: "Attach this cart and spread the word. We're starting the train." "But we're not finished.", the Faunus objected. "Do it.", I ordered, "It will distract them while the majority of the pack evacuates this location." He nodded and fulfilled the order. I headed towards the train and began to board it. On the way, I heard some of my packmates talking about me.

"That's our Inferno, always putting the Organization before his own wellbeing."

"Somehow unbelievable that a child is like this."

"I wonder if he would go out with me."

"Are you nuts, girl?! Didn't you hear about the High Leader's obsession with him?"

As soon as I entered the train, one of my packmates spoke through the intercom: "Get to your places, We are leaving now!" the train got in motion and got faster with every second. I looked out of the window and noticed those meddling humans board the train. According to the plan. I had planned for this matter: Distract the intruders and let everyone else abandon the discovered hideout. I took my walkie-talkie and told Roman. Soon, my packmates began to activate the bombs. When they got too close, they began to fight them but were easily defeated. Even the paladins were destroyed easily by some kind of dog missile. The humans then entered the train. 'It's time.', Sirin said. I grunted and prepared for a fight. I didn't have to wait long. The door opened and the Schnee and the Traitor came running towards me, weapons readied. I summoned a subspace lance and dashed at them. "You go on ahead", Weiss said and countered my slash while Blake ran past means into the next cart. The ice Queen tried to stab me, but I countered all of it. Then, I began to attack as well. I summoned a second lance and moved faster than before. Weiss was unable to counter all of my attacks and her aura dropped to 50%. She once again tried to slash me, but I evaded and kicked her into the door that led toward Romans location. "Time to end this.", I said and unleashed a powerful barrage of spears.

The Attack sent Weiss through the door, where I saw Roman getting his ass handed to him by the traitor

The Attack sent Weiss through the door, where I saw Roman getting his ass handed to him by the traitor. Useless criminal, can't even beat up a teen. My disappointment had to wait Because Sirin warned me: 'The train is going to crash soon!' I acknowledged her remark and said to the two girls in front of me: "I hope you'll enjoy the show." With that, I teleported on a roof to see a huge hole being blown on the streets of Vale.

To be continued...