31.

- Janay James -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Janay James -
- Brooklyn, New York -

"Sekani baby please!" i begged, listening to his loud cries and screams.

my cramps were kicking my ass and he wouldn't go to sleep or even calm down.. i can't get anything past this baby i swear.

i need to drink something.. i'm so lightheaded.. i've been up trying to calm him down when i should've been sleeping or drinking some water to keep myself hydrated.

pop isn't home and he's been gone since 10 last night

it's 6:32 in the morning right now.

mind you he still hasn't answered any of my calls or texts, his mother hasn't seen him, tjay hasn't seen him, fivio hasn't seen him either!

i'm so close to passing out it's unbelievable.

i knew i wasn't ready for this.. i can barely calm Sekani down.

i can't do this shit with two

the door to the nursery opened, allowing me to see pop with a bag in his hand while he shut the door behind him.

"h-"

"Take him" i gave sekani to him and stood up holding my head feeling the bad headache i had.

heading into the kitchen, i grabbed a glass and poured some water into it before drinking it while resting my free hand on the counter for balance.

it feels like i'm floating. shit in the room is starting to turn different colors and all the shit! i can't keep my balance for shit and my head is pounding.

my eyes keep closing and i'm fighting to keep them open but it's so fucking hard..

"Babe what are you-"

"Don't.. don't fucking talk to me, s-shar" i shook my head standing up but losing my balance again, i stumbled making the glass fall out of my hand and before i could fall to the ground, pop caught me.

"What's wrong witchu'?" he held me up wiping my face off. "huh? you feel sick? what-"

"l-leave me alone, Shar!" i pushed him off me and started to make my way to our room, still stumbling along the way.