46

- Bashar Jackson 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

————————————————————————

laying my elbows on the desk and putting my head in my heads, i began rubbing my face, still hearing the crying from the other room.

"DADA!" sekani cried loudly as he hit at the door making me shake my head while my leg shook. i'm too fucking stressed. "DA-"

"SEKANI GIVE ME A GODDAMN MINUTE!" i yelled, soon hearing his crying stop.

janay's with thyri at the hospital because i had to finish up a few songs.

but ever since i got here, all the kids been doing is asking me shit over and over and over. i know this shit isn't a good parent move.. but once sekani was sleep, i went into the basement and shut and locked the door because i've been so fucking stressed this whole goddamn day. from thyri to the kids to janay i don't even get a fucking break. i needs finish these goddamn songs and shit but that can't happen if they keep bothering me.

serenity's probably crying too now cause of sekani's screams. ion know wtf amiri doing.

i just don't get it.. their usually so good with me.

"DADA DADA!" sekani screamed and i huffed getting up out the chair and heading up the basement stairs unlocking the door.

seeing him sat on the floor with his nose running and his face red from screaming and crying, i sighed and picked him up.

"and there go your sister" i groaned hearing Ren's cries from upstairs as i grabbed a tissue and wiped sekani's nose watching him calm down. "go play with your toys, bud. i'll be back" i put him on his feet before heading upstairs.

once i got into serenity's room, she was still crying and kicking her legs.

"i know. i'm sorry, princess" i picked her up and began rocking her to try and calm her down. "shhhh daddy's here. i'm sorry"

"baby i'm home!" i heard janay yell from downstairs making me sigh in relief as i walked downstairs with serenity in my arms. "he- are you okay?" she asked and i nodded.