50.

• MARCH 7TH •• BROOKLYN, NEW YORK •

• MARCH 7TH •
• BROOKLYN, NEW YORK •

————————————————————————

sighing, janay laid back against pops chest as he took a sip of the champagne that was his glass.

it's been a few days after thyri passed and with all the stress and separation anxiety pop was getting from grieving, janay wanted to have a little staycation for her and him to just relax at home together. no kids, nothing. just them.

and yes, separation anxiety.. pops been grieving weirdly. he never wants to leave janay's side ever and honestly it feels good to know he's safe but she still is worried about him.

"this is nice" she smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and she laid her head back on his chest. "do you like this? do you wanna go do something els-"

"no. this is great, baby" she sighed and nodded as he kissed her head. "i love you, jay. thank you for everything you've been doing for me"

"Pop i really think we should move out of brooklyn.. even if it's a safer part of brooklyn i just don't feel safe here, baby. i'm sorry but i'm not changing my mind" she looked back at him and he sighed.

"Ight'. we can move just not that far. i still got a career down here, jay" she smiled and nodded leaning back against him. "I'm sorry for everything that's been happening. i promise you ima make it better, ight'?" he leaned down and kissed her cheek. "i love you, Janay. i'm fuckin' in love with you, baby"

"really?" she looked back at him and he nodded. "Aw baby.. stop you'll make me cry" he chuckled and pulled her against him, laying his head on the crook of her neck. "i love you too, Poppa. more then you could even imagine" she grabbed his hand and kissed it. "can i ask you something?"

"anything"

"what would you do if i was pregnant? like would you take more time off the studio or hire a nanny to help or..?"

"are you pregnant?" he questioned and she sighed. "you just sigh?" he lifted his head and looked down at her.

"i think i might be.. b-but i didn't wanna say anything because i didn't wanna be pregnant and then have you at the studio more again and then the stress again and just overall work and i guess i was just nervous and i-"