49.

- Janay James -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Janay James -
- Brooklyn, New York -

————————————————————————

"pop you gotta talk to me!" i sighed as he slammed our bedroom door and locked it before i could get there. "baby i know you don't like crying infront of people or even letting your emotions out.. but if we're ever gonna get married or anything, you needa' be able to open up to me. please just open the door"

we just left the hospital from saying our goodbyes to thyri.. pop couldn't do it though. he came to the hospital but as soon as he saw her laying in that bed, he walked out.

i know this is probably breaking him so bad right now.. and i don't like that. i wanna be there for him like he's there for me.

"jay just leave me alone, man" he said and i could hear the pain in his voice. "I'm straight"

"but your not.. i can hear i-"

"Janay just go the fuck away!" he snapped making me sigh.

i turned around and made my way into the serenity's room, seeing her sound asleep in her crib.

checking on amiri, he was also sound asleep.

and then there was sekani.. he wasn't asleep and he definitely wasn't going to sleep anytime soon.

"what's wrong, papa? you okay?" i asked picking him up out of his crib and he held onto me hiding his face in my neck. "you wanna come watch a movie with me?" he nodded.

going past me and pops room, he pointed to it and i sighed walking down the stairs.

"da?" he looked at me and i shook my head.

"daddy needs some time to himself okay? let's give him his space" i sat him on the counter and opened the fridge. "you want apple juice or fruit punch?"

"punch!" i chuckled and nodded pulling out the fruit punch and going into the cabinet to grab his sippy cup.

after pouring him his juice, we sat on the couch and got comfortable with moose with us. i turned the lights off and started playing the new crood's movie that came out recently.