𝟭. 𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲

6 WEEKS AGO

Eileen laughed as Karl flung whipped cream at her face. "Stop it! This is a new shirt!" She squealed as he laughed at her.

"Too bad!" He shouts at her. "You've started this war." He then flings some more whipped cream and it hits her face.

Eileen stopped and licked around the corners of her mouth. "Delicious." She smiled as she took some of the whipped cream and put it on Karl's nose. "Now we're equal." She giggled.

Karl smiled at her. "Alright we gotta clean this up." He tells her.

Eileen looked around. "Don't you have a Mr. Beast video to film?" She asked him.

Karl nods as he puts the whipped cream in the fridge. "Yeah not until 3." He tells her.

Eileen glances at her phone and looks back at Karl. "It's 2:26 bubs." She tells him.

Karl turns around with wide eyes. "What?" He shouts and checks his phone. He then looks back at Eileen. "Can you...?" He gestures around the kitchen.

Eileen nods. "Of course, but you owe me." She tells him. Karl gives her an awkward smile. "I always do." He says before racing out the door.

Eileen starts cleaning , it didn't take long since she's a fast cleaner. Sitting on Karl's couch she starts scrolling through twitter until she gets a message.

• • •

alex
hola mamacita

eileen
boy what

alex
hola mamacita

eileen
i read it the first time sweetie

alex
okok
what's going on with you today?

eileen
i'm at karl's house
lowkey miss you because i'm bored

alex
wow you only miss  me when you're bored?

eileen
yeah
cause if i think about you to much my brain might explode from how awesome you are

alex
AYYYY
LET'S GOOOO

eileen
lmao
can you call tonight when i get home?

alex
probably yeah
why aren't you home?

eileen
karl invited me to hang out and he flung whipped cream at my face
and he's my ride home because he picked me up so i have no car

alex
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAH

eileen
shut up
he had to film a mr beast video so it might be a while
i may spend the night

alex
wow
you never spend the night at my house

eileen
idk maybe because we've never met
yo we should meet
i wanna meet the best person i know

alex
awwwwww
i'm the best person you know?

eileen
yes sir

alex
you're the best person i know

eileen
stop i'll cry

alex
do it
and send pics

eileen
you would want to see me cry

alex
noooo
i mean depends

eileen
depends? on what motherfucker?

alex
HEY
i haven't cursed this entire conversation just for you and then you do?
what the fuck man

eileen
aw for me?
simp

alex
only for you

eileen
the feeling is mutual

alex
LOL SIMP
LMAOOOO

eileen
WHAT
NO
you've tricked me asshole

alex
THAT'S WHAT I DO BEST HAHAHA
ok i gotta go i'll call you tonight if i can

eileen
ok but if i'm still at karl's i won't answer

alex
what why
he's my fiancé

eileen
idk it just feels rude

alex
and when have you been nice?

eileen
asshole
i'm nice
NICE IN THE SHEETS WITH YOUR MOM

alex
that was horrible

eileen
fuck you
ok bye we'll talk later

alex
alright

• • •

It must've been hours talking with Alex, although it didn't feel like it because Karl was back already.

"Done already?" Eileen asked standing up from his couch.

Karl shook his head. "It's the wrong day." He admits to her. Eileen holds in a laugh as she pats him on the shoulder. "But Jimmy gave me some pasta, want some?" He asked holding up the bag in his hand.

Eileen nods. "You know it." She smiles and they race to the kitchen.

Karl heated up the pasta and the two ate together. After they finished Karl cleaned up much to Eileen's protest.

"Are you staying the night?" He asked as the two sat watching Adventure Time.

Eileen shrugged. "Do you want me too? I can sleep on the couch because that bed in there sucks ass."

Karl laughed a little bit. "Yeah, I do." He says.

Eileen beams at him. "Then I'll stay." She tells him, making him smile back at her. "I have to tell Alex that I can't call tonight." She pulls out her phone and quickly tells Alex that she's staying with Karl for that night.

Quickly turning off her phone she rested her head on Karl's shoulder as the two watched Adventure Time.