𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴!

niki <3
go with karl
if you wanted quackity you wouldn't feel this way towards karl and plus everyone knows that you guys would be really cute

eileen
thanks niki

niki <3
of course!

• • •

Eileen felt like shit. To say the least she felt like she could throw up. Not because she felt like going with Karl was the right choice, but because she didn't know how to break the news to Alex.

It would crush him and she knew it would. She just wasn't ready to make him feel how she felt while he dated Jess. But, she had to. She couldn't lead him on like that, it would be morally wrong.

She decided on who she was going to tell first, and although it would crush him she had no choice.

• • •

eileen
i can't wait for you i'm sorry
it's not about you but it's about me and it's about someone else
i thought i really liked you but someone got in the way and i pick him, i'm sorry alex know that i love you

alex
oh uh
i understand
it's karl i know
good luck eileen
i love you too

eileen
thanks alex

alex
yeah

• • •

eileen
i want you

karl
hello??
how are you karl??
i'm gonna explain what that means??

eileen
it means i want you

karl
i mean i can come over but my house is better

eileen
idiot it means that i want to date you
i want you

karl
😳
you want to date me??
is this a prank are you messing with me? because it's not funny if you are

eileen
i'm not
i believe that you're the one for me and i know you like me too

karl
what about alex?

eileen
i had to make a choice
and i had to break his heart

karl
for me?

eileen
yes
so do you want to go out?? with me??

karl
is that even a question?
duh you idiot

eileen
you know what i'm coming over
like right now

karl
that's great
i'll be waiting then

eileen
alright

• • •

Eileen felt like she might get arrested based on how fast she was driving over to Karl's. It didn't take long for her to arrive at his house to where he was waiting outside.

Eileen got out of the car and as if the two could each other's mind because the closer she got to him the more compelled both of them felt to kiss each other.

Clearly, neither of them were thinking because both of them went for it. Their lips collided and Eileen could feel Karl smile as they did. When they released one another, Karl's face was beet red. Eileen giggled. "I didn't expect that." She admitted to him.

Karl clearly was flustered. "I-I, yeah, me either." He let out a breathy laugh. "So does that make you my girlfriend now?" He asked.

Eileen playfully rolled her eyes at his stupid question. "No." She joked, making Karl frown a little. "It makes you my boyfriend." She told him, making his smile return.

Eileen kissed him on the cheek, trying to make him feel better. "You have no clue how long I've wanted to kiss you." Karl admitted.

Eileen smiled at how dorky he was being. "I mean, you've liked me for what? Years?" Karl rolled his eyes. "Must mean you really like me or something." She shrugged. "Gross." Eileen added.

Karl nudged her making her laugh. "Wanna come inside?" He asked her. Eileen nodded and to her surprise, Karl picked her up and took her inside. He actually could barely lift her but she thought the idea was cute.

He dropped Eileen on the couch and sat beside her. "I really do like you Karl." Eileen told him.

Karl looked at her, stating deep into her brown eyes. "I hope so." He said. "Because if this was a prank I would be pissed." He added.

Eileen laughed. "It's not." She promised, giving him a peck on the lips. Suddenly her phone buzzed and she checked it.

• • •

alex
hey
i just want you to know that i'm happy for you, at least i hope karl and you are together now, and you're my best friend <3

eileen
thanks alex
i really do appreciate that from you and i hope you find a girl that'll make you happy

alex
maybe

eileen
i love you alex please know that
you're my best friend too

alex
i love you too eileen
talk later??

eileen
sure

• • •

Eileen knew that she would never truly be over Alex, but she felt good being with Karl. He made her feel happy and safe, and although Alex did as well it felt different with Karl.

She really felt as if Karl could make her be a better person. Eileen loved him.

authors note!
this is the end of this book! i really hope you guys enjoyed eileen and everything because i really enjoyed writing about them!
my karl book should be out soon and it basically is a couple of months after eileen picks quackity so they are officially dating.