Chapter 3 - Re:Trapped by the Ocean Scent (Deadly Life)

I stared at the sight in front of me, horrified at what I saw. Byakuya's body was absolutely burnt to a crisp and even his glasses had broken under the pressure of the heat. He used to keep his appearance so neat and leave no part of him dishevelled...but...

[CG: charred body bda]

When we first met, we didn't get along very well, but as time went on, I could call him one of the closest friends I ever had. We survived Junko together, we survived the Tragedy side by side, but he met a fate such as this in the end...I...I couldn't understand this...! This is just...!

Makoto Naegi: "GYAAAAAAAAAH!"

Akane Owari: "Oh my god!"

Kyoko Kirigiri: "My...my chest hurts...!"

Shuichi Saihara: "B-Byakuya!"

Hajime Hinata: "That's Byakuya?! Does that mean...?!"

*ding dong, bing bong*

Monokuma: "A body has been discovered!  After a certain amount of time has passed, the class trial will begin! Everyone, please make your way over to the kitchen on the first floor!"

Monokuma: "A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time has passed, the class trial will begin! Everyone, please make your way over to the kitchen on the first floor!"

Himiko Yumeno: "N-No! Who could've done this?!"

Maki Harukawa: "I only hope that he was unconscious when he was killed. That looks like a painful way to die."

Kyoko Kirigiri: "*cough* *cough*"

Yasuhiro Hagakure: "No way, man! I thought he kept saying that he wouldn't die to a game like this!"

Kazuichi Soda: "Hiro...I'm so sorry, man."

A few seconds later, I saw a familiar face wander in.

Nikei Yomiuri: "I heard the announcement go off! What happened...? ...Utsuro help us all."

Shuichi Saihara: "Utsuro? Why do you know about-"

All of a sudden, Kyoko fell to the ground, turning all the attention to her.

[CG: fallen kyoko]

Makoto Naegi: "Kyoko! Are you alright?!"

Yasuhiro Hagakure: "Relax, man. She's probably just passed out from shock. Honestly, if this were a few years back in the first game, I'd join her."

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu: "Bullshit, you'd be denying the world and panicking. For now, we should move her out of the way."

Kazuichi Soda: "Here, Hiro, I'll help you move her-"

*ding dong, bing bong*