🌟11🌟

"Sure, princess👸"

***

Eunji turned off her motorbike engine then locked her helmet after parking it near the street which already filled with many people walking down enjoying the street food. Her phone ringing ask to be picked up. She immediately accepted the call after she read the caller name on her screen phone.

"Did you arrived already? Where are you?" asked the caller man, Jungkook who just walked out from his car. He leaned on the car door and put his other hand inside his pocket. He fixed his hair while watching his reflection through car. Tonight, he just wore casual outfit with black shirt, black hoodie and black pant. As you know, black is his favourite color, so ignore him for being all black outfit tonight.

Eunji looked around before smile upon seeing Jungkook who was standing on the other side street

"Hahaha.. You seems lost there. Looks in front of you" replied Eunji while waving her hand . Jungkook waved back. Eunji used her hand gesture to ask him to just stand there and wait for her to cross the street. They decided to come with their own vehicles as Eunji need to settle down something before come.

They walked side by side while having short conversation. Eunji jokingly teased Jungkook for his all black outfit which make his cheeks turn red as he feel embarrassed.

"What should we eat first?" asked Eunji.

"Can we just eat the spicy teokboki? I seriously hungry and really craving for them" persuaded Jungkook while rubbing his stomach which soon make a grambling sound. Jungkook bite his lip as he feels shy.

Eunji chuckled. "Okay, quick question. Do you really starve yourself before coming?".

Jungkook nodded. Eunji sighed and quickly dragged him by holding his hand while nagged him about not eat anything before coming. Jungkook heart skip a beat with the sudden touch. They came to the stall with fresh fried hotteok.

"Two pieces please" asked Eunji to the seller. Both of them stand in front of the stall while waiting for the hotteok to be wrapped with a wrapper. They munched the warm hotteok. Both of them tinyly stomped their feets enjoying the food.