🌟13🌟

"Take things slowly"

***

Baekhyun decided to walk to Eunji's office which was few metres away from his cafe. He fixed his hair and blouse to impressed the girl. He determined to make their official first meeting to be special and more straightforward.

He no longer want to delay about confessing his feeling anymore, had enough about failing at his first love and he decided to show how he really feel so he can secured his love and happiness. Renjun suggested him to brought umbrella since today is hot and sunny day and sending him luck.

To be honest, he never have any experience in dates or couple. What he experts was falling in love at first sight. He still remember the spark he got after meeting her for the first time. The feeling he ignored as he was excited meeting his first love who is now will marry his brother. The second unexpected meeting was truly make him realize the 'love' spark inside his heart.

He waited her in front of the lift after leaving her a message notified her that he was already there. He smiled upon seeing Eunji whose eyes on Renjun's umbrella. He shyly said that it was because of hot sunny day weather today and to be honest his motives was to make them stand closer. After few conversation, he suddenly feels like to ask her for another meets.

"Oh, you rejecting me?" asked Baekhyun innocently. He was worried for a rejection.

"Baekhyun, you know I'm joking right. And it's not like you are courting me now, right?" laughed Eunji but she eventually stopped as Baekhyun gaze on her eyes deeply.

"What if I'm really courting you right now?" asked Baekhyun. The atmosphere become silent and luckily they arrived at the restaurant. Both of them take seats before waiter walked towards them to receive order. After the waiter left, Baekhyun lower his head, feel embarrassed with his sudden straightforward mission.

Eunji put her hand under her chin and stare the latter who just watching the floor nervously.

"Are you serious with your word Baek?" asked Eunji with serious expression. Baekhyun nodded slowly. Eunji sighed while put her hand away from her chin.

"But doesn't it too fast? I mean we don't know each other better personally. We exchanged messages but not really deep into our personal life. I barely know you, you barely know me. We just know not long ago." said Eunji try to explain him.

"We can get to know each other better then if you allow me to court you. I personally thought that I was in love at first sight since our first meet. Or are you not interested with me so that's why you rejecting me?" replied Baekhyun.

Eunji pinched her forehead, not that she rejecting him but she actually afraid that miscommunication will occur during getting to know each other. Not gonna lie that she also feel attracted with him as they keep contacting each other daily that she felt attracted on him already.

"Okay, can we getting to know each other first and did few meets before you courting? Let's take it slow and I think interested in you too but I don't want to rush in everything. So what do you think?" confessed Eunji.

Baekhyun smile grew widely and nodded agreeing with Eunji. Take things slowly. Later, waiter come to serve their meals.

"Anyway, this was invitation card for my brother's wedding. Hopefully you can come later" said Baekhyun while passing her a purple envelope.