🌟8🌟

''Your phone number please"

***

After he send the drinks to the table, Baekhyun walk back to his position and stand behind the counter. He cannot helped to feel distracted as he keep glanced over the girls who he sent drinks earlier. He was so curious to find out why they peep on him while talking and laughing. He try to focus on the customer who already in queue to order.

"Are you okay, sir?" asked Renjun worried while preparing hot coffee for the customer.

"I'm fine. Just feel tired a bit. Go send the coffee, I will washed the cups." assured Baekhyun. He put the dirt cups and few trays under water then put a little of dishwasher liquid on it. The crunch sound from the breaking cup and gasped from the customers stopped him from continuing his job. He turned around and watched Renjun who just stand still with tray on the floor meanwhile the girl was hissing with her burnt hand.

As fast as he can, he grabbed the girl's arm then slowly walked to the sink meanwhile Eunji just stared her arm being pulled by the man. He turn the water on and adjusting the water stream. He help her folded her long sleeves then put her arm under the running stream. He cannot help but to frown when he saw the light brown hand got red because of burn and fortunately not that severe. He tried to caress her hand but she moaned in pain.

"Sorry, it must be hurt" said Baekhyun while wiping her hand with clean cloth after 10 minutes long, does not care how much water had he wasted.

"No, it's okay. It just a bit hurt but it will be fine" said Eunji assuring him that she is fine. She examined the burn on her arm, it was not that serious just her light brown skin turn a bit red.

"Should I send you to the clinic, just in case if anything happen. I'm the owner here I will take the responsibility about your hand" asked Baekhyun but the conversation interrupted by Renjun who saying sorry while bowed his head.

Renjun who was in shocked earlier quickly cleaned the broken cups with broom and mopped the floor. After finished, he walked to them while bowing his head. He said sorry to Eunji for the incident but Eunji immediately said that it was her fault after all because she turned around without watching first. Renjun just look at his boss and Eunji stand beside each other so close but his guilty feel much bigger than that to take care of.

Eunji clearing her throat as her arm still being hold by Baekhyun. Baekhyun removed his hand from her then put a shy smile.

"So do you want to go to clinic? I will send you to there. I will pay for the bill too" asked Baekhyun waiting for the answer.

"No, it's okay. Don't worry, I will be fine. Thank you for helping me and also for the offer" replied Eunji then walked to her friends who waited for her.