🌟5🌟

**kind soul pls vote so I'll try to keep publish new chapter

'First Love'

***

Byun's house.

A middle-aged woman seems busy preparing food for dinner to welcome guests who she has not met for several years since they moved from Busan to Seoul. She and the housekeeper lifted one by one plates of food to the dining table. With the help of the housekeeper, the special dinner can be completed just before they heard someone rang the house bell.

They welcoming Kim's family who already arrived with souvenirs in their hand. The souvenirs which was in Taeyeon's hand now in Mrs. Byun's hand. She gave her a warm hug to Taeyeon as she has not seen her in a while. "You become prettier Taeyeon. What did you eat to become this pretty?" asked her while stroking the woman's hair.

Taeyeon chuckled. "Auntie's love, of course."

"Aww. What with the sweet talk. Let's have a seat" replied Mrs. Byun shyly. While waiting for Doyoung and Baekhyun home, all of them gathered in the living room exchanging stories.

"You must be happy that your son Doyoung has started helping you manage your company." said Mr. Kim starting the conversation.

"Honestly, I feel better with Doyoung managing the company. No need to handle fussy customers. Just relax at home after years of sweat and tears growing Byun's company."

"Okay, I feel envious of you" replied Mr. Kim

"Oh, how about Taeyeon? Did she worked under your company?" asked Mrs. Byun.

"She prefers handling her own boutique, it's okay. Her brother soon graduating so maybe he can filled up his father's position after this" replied Mrs. Kim. They heard someone press the bell and with that Taeyeon walked to the door to greet them.

"Hi Baekhyun! It's been a while" greeted Taeyeon happily. Baekhyun put his helmet aside and hug the girl in front of him. She still the same, the girl who spreading smiles to everyone. Not forgetting how he awed with her looks, she become really pretty compared to years before.

He greeted their parents before both of them decided to talk outside the house.

"So how was Busan?" Baekhyun break the ice.

"Cool like usual. Still the same place we three created memories together during our childhood" replied Taeyeon while staring the dark sky.

The sound of crickets chirping somehow lessen the awkwardness between them. The last time they met was five years ago and with the help of technology they able to communicate through telephone.

"Baekhyun, nowadays I'm so happy" continued Taeyeon keep staring at the moon. The moon seems shines brighter with the help of the sun behind it. The man who also stared the moon now changed his gaze to the girl beside him.

"Why?" asked him curiously. He cannot help but smiled.

"I fall in love with someone for a long time and guess what? He love me too" said Taeyeon with a big smile. Baekhyun who heard it had a heart dropped. He tried hard to not show his suprise face.

"Who?" asked Baekhyun reluctantly. He nervously waited for the name.

"Doyoung," Taeyeon replied. Baekhyun tilted his head. Doyoung? His own brother?

Taeyeon knows what was in his head nodded. "Yup, Doyoung your brother. Oh he was here. Doyoung!" she ran after Doyoung who was waiting for her hug. Baekhyun just stared the couple felt devastated, knowing that he lost his chance.