🌟14🌟

"Love Day"

***

Today is a big day for both Byun and Kim's family as today is the day Doyoung and Taeyeon finally will tie the knot after two weeks rushing in creating the 'perfect' wedding. The rented hall inside the Seoul Hotel which was booked by the groom and the bride decorated with a modern yet elegant theme fitted with the 'Wedding of the Year' title. The relatives, worker and business partner of both families started to fill the wedding hall.

Everyone was so busy greeting and waiting for the wedding to start anytime soon. Meanwhile the groom stayed still as his body stiffened due to nervousness which started creeping on his mind. Baekhyun entered the groom's preparation room and almost chuckled when he saw his brother frozen on his seat while biting his nail. This situation just reminded Baekhyun the same facial expression of Doyoung when he was appointed as new CEO in Byun corporation and gave a speech. But look at him now, being a leader of the company and respected by his fellow workers.

 But look at him now, being a leader of the company and respected by his fellow workers

"Hey bro. You did not look good bro" teased Baekhyun while patting Doyoung's back.

"Baek, I want to kick you but since today is my big day I let you"

Baekhyun giggled. "What makes you worried? You love her, she loves you, the preparation of the wedding is also good, you both just need to get married right?"

"You can simply say that because you are not the one who will marry now" Doyoung crossed his arms while eyes on Baekhyun.

The sudden knocks on the door diverted away from their current talks. Their parents entered the room with a smile plastered on their face.

"Mom, dad" Doyoung walked towards them and immediately hugged them. Mr. Byun patted his shoulder meanwhile Mrs. Byun holding her tears from falling as her son will be getting married later today.

"Nervous?" asked Mr. Byun, to which Doyoung nodded feeling embarrassed.

"Boo.." Baekhyun teased him again. He winced in pain after his mom pinched his arm to stop him from teasing Doyoung. Forgetting his nervousness, Doyoung ended up laughing after watching his brother receive pinched from his mother.

"Doyoung my son, It's understandable to be this nervous. I was in your situation too but now look how far we become a family. So don't worry too much and don't overthink okay? Remember to take a deep breath and everything will be fine." advised Mr. Byun while patting Doyoung's back.

"Also remember, you will marry someone's daughter. Whenever there's misunderstanding, discuss together. Love her like how her parents love her. If anything happened to both of you, you can always return to us" said Mrs. Byun which made Doyoung nod his head and drop his tears. He hugged his parents tightly. Baekhyun also joined the hug.

A moment later, they left the room and walked to the hall to greet the guests. Baekhyun put a smile on his face while searching for someone through his wandering eyes. The seats in the hall were almost taken by the guests so he wondered if Eunji already arrived yet. He decided to walk out outside the hall to find her. While fixing his suit, his eyes met with the brown eye girl who seemed lost in the sea of peoples. Her eyes turn to a crescent moon smile after she found him. Baekhyun tried hard to put a smile on his face as he awed with her appearance with dress on and hair down on her shoulder as this was his first time watching her with full dress.