🌟3🌟

'The Encounter'

***

Baekhyun just arrived home right after he closed his cafe. He take off his helmet and put it on the living room table. Then, he walked to the kitchen to sip a drink. Stretched his body and yawned. Today was his last day working alone after a month. Previously, he had a worker but they stop working to continue study.

He hired a new worker in his cafe. He interviewed the person named Renjun, as soon as he ask for job availability. While drawn in his thought, his phone suddenly vibrate in his pocket as alarmed for upcoming call. His face enlightened right after he saw the caller's name.

"Why?" asked Baekhyun while plastered a smile on his face.

"Did you returned home safely?" asked the person.

"Yup."

"By the way, I will go to your family house tomorrow to meet uncle and auntie."

"Oh. Good thing, I'll return home tomorrow too. I need to greet mom, dad and doyoung who lately busy working with his office."

"I called him too just now, just like you said he was so busy."

Baekhyun put his glass on the sink and walk to sofa. "Oh, you called him?"

"Yup, we shared some stories too. By the way, I had to go Baekhyun. See you tomorrow!"

"Okay. Good night!"

The thought of meeting his childhood friend, his first love Taeyeon already make him excited. He moved from his sofa and walked to his room to take a bath.

***

Jung's house,

Eunji ate her breakfast alone today as her dad had to work at Busan to handle clients there. She drink a cup of milk while munching sandwich made by Aunt Yi the housekeeper who worked under her family since she was a kid.

"Aunt Yi, thank you for the food! My tummy fulled"

"Be careful on the road!"

"Okay! Don't worry"

She leisurely rode the motorbike slower than usual as there much time left before working hour start. She took the road which cars still low in numbers unlike usual. She was humming happily while moving her head until a random motorbike slowed down and joining her moving head.

She felt annoyed, why the hell there already a weird guy in the middle of the road ruining her morning.

'Which creepy man was this?' she groaned.

Eunji started to speed up her motorbike but then the man also sped up. Most of women might feel shuddered if they in Eunji's state but the only emotion left in Eunji was feeling annoyed.

'So annoying' that was the only words that she kept saying. She turned left after the intersection then parked her motorbike near a cafe as she wanted to buy some snacks in the convinient store next to it.

She just watched the creepy man now parked the motorbike besides her. She glared to the man as if he saw her face which covered by helmet. The man on the other hand happily bowed and smiled at her.

 The man on the other hand happily bowed and smiled at her