🌟4🌟

'An Angel Send by God'

***

The sound of typing from a keyboard can be heard from the room which occupied by a woman. She was seriously paying attention for the report which needed to be submitted for the next day. The tinkle sound from her phone make her attention gradually on the phone.

From first love:
Still working?

To first love:
Yup. Almost finished my work, will return home shortly after this. Don't worry pa!

From first love:
Okay, be careful on your way home!

Eunji just smiled with his dad reply. She focused back on the laptop to wrap up her last paragraph before saving it in the desktop and not forgetting to send copy on her flash drive. Eunji pack up her bag and wore her jacket ready to ride the night. She decided to buy a cup of mocha where she parked her motorbike this morning. A cup of mocha would not take so long right?

She entered the cafe and greeted with a wide smile by the person behind the counter. 'He cute' she thought. She looked around the cafe before her mocha finished prepared. She thanked the barista and have a sip of the mocha. She nodded approving the taste. Fit her taste.

After finished, she put on her helmet, started her motorbike's engine and ready to go home. She massaged her hand first before she twist the motorbike's grip to roam the night. As she was about to pass by the traffic light, she saw a familiar figure and motorbike. The man seems try to stop the cars in front of her.

She just passed him. The man already sat on the stone next to his motorbike. Eunji was split into two option, just let him be because serve him right ruining her morning or help him since this place rarely vehicles pass by moreover it was night already. She saw the intersection in front of her, she then turned left.

Her motorbike slowly approaching the man who currently closing his eyes, maybe praying? She choose her second option after thought it all over then return back to this road. Imagine this time was this person's problem, maybe next time she will face this too. Hopefully not.

The man looks confused and lost thought because it was a girl in front of him? As long as someone accompanied and help him, he don't want to complaint.

Baekhyun walked towards her who ready to hop off from her motorbike. How he know she was a girl, look at her small jacket fit on her body.

"Can I lend your phone?"

Eunji startled. As it was so sudden asking for a phone.

"No, I mean seems like you don't know how to repair the motorbike, can I at least lend your phone?" explained Baekhyun who understand that she might startled for his sudden request.

"Oh. But who said I don't know how to repair. I master some basics for motorbike anyway. What's wrong with your motorbike by the way?" responsed Eunji who walked toward the red motorbike.

Baekhyun followed her walking to his motorbike. He seems not aware that this girl was the person he bumped into this morning guessing by his shameless act.

"I heard a strange, rhythmic ticking sound while riding. Then, I stopped to see if something wrong but somehow I can't start the engine on" described Baekhyun about his story.