🌟12🌟

"Oh, you rejecting me?"

***

The sound of footstep getting near to the door before she heard the clicked sound of the door getting unlocked. The man showed up but Chorong just remained still along with her widen eyes. The man just stared at her then smile.

"Hi?" said the man who waved his hand waiting for her response.

"K-kim Suho? I can't believe it" stuttered Chorong.

'My eyes didn't betrayed me right? This was so embarrassing. Why I'm messing up with my only crush. I want to go home but oh god I finally met him again' the only thing in Chorong's mind and thought.

 I want to go home but oh god I finally met him again' the only thing in Chorong's mind and thought

Suho laughed because of Chorong's panicked face which was cute to him. He snapped his fingers in front of Chorong which brought her back to reality. Chorong just gived him a shy smile.

"Long time no see, Chorong. What's bring you here?"

"Uhm, actually I came here to apologize because of yesterday night. And I really don't know it was you. I'm deeply sorry because I hit you yesterday. I become self conscious whenever I'm alone" replied Chorong while still amazed that he still remember her.

Suho chuckled. "It's okay, although it was hurt but it's not that bad to me. Don't worry. I totally understand"

"Oh. hmm.. By the way, I make bibimbap for you. Hope you enjoy the food" Chorong tightly hold the paper bag before finally gave it to him.

"Wow, what a timing. I was really hungry and about to order delivery food. Thank you. I surely will enjoy it"

"I will excuse myself then" Chorong waved her hand before walked to her home before she screamed loudly in her house to calm herself. "I really messed up myself"

***

"Hello, Saeron?" asked Jungkook after accepted the call he did not expecting to receive.

"J-Jungkook"

He heard sobbed sound from the other, he worried something happened to her.

"Hey, Saeron. Are you okay?" asked Jungkook but he only heard Saeron crying.

"Saeron? It's okay. Take your breath and calm down. Now tell me where are you now?" asked Jungkook again.

"I was at hmm at h-hospital." answered Saeron while crying.

"Okay, wait there. I'll come to you. Please relax okay?" said Jungkook.

"Okay, c-can you come quickly" pleaded Saeron.

"Sure, wait for me."

***

The next morning,