🌟15🌟

"Love Day 2"

***

TW// mentioned of death, car accident

***

Jungkook wore his black hoodie which was near the bed and comb his hair. He planned to visit Jung's house today as well as discussed with Mr. Jung about the ongoing project which needed to proceed soon. He also hopes to spend a little time with Eunji as lately, they were so busy at work and not eating lunch together with him and Saeron anymore. Talk about Saeron, her sister already discharged from the hospital yesterday.

He took keys on the table with his left hand as he held files with his right hand. He shortly left his house after started his car engine.

A summary about Jungkook's life, he is living alone in his house after he lost his parents during high school. His parents were the victim of the hit and run from irresponsible people. From there, he struggling alone and somehow successful to come up from nothing to a manager marketing in Jung corporation with help from Eunji's father.

 From there, he struggling alone and somehow successful to come up from nothing to a manager marketing in Jung corporation with help from Eunji's father

***

Eunji and Baekhyun finished their meals where they ate steaks and dessert which picked by Baekhyun and Eunji as they shared the foods between them. Now as their tummy still full, they enjoyed having a small conversation before moved to the dance hall which was next to the wedding hall.

At first, Eunji hesitated to enter the room as she still not confident whether she can join the dance or not. Eunji is worried as it will be a burden for him later where everyone is happily dancing meanwhile they will struggling to keep up the dance. Then, Baekhyun coming up with a suggestion to practice the dance first before joined the rest.

So here they are in the corner of the floor where fewer people gathered around. Eunji was so nervous meanwhile Baekhyun tried to stay calm with his brave decision to practice the dance first. He was still amazed by his sudden courage.

"Ready?" asked Baekhyun while watching Eunji whose eyes still on the floor. Seems like the floor is more attractive than him.

Eunji's eyes now staring at him and nodded. Baekhyun smiled and his hand ready to hold her. Eunji holds his hand tightly and her other hand on his shoulder meanwhile Baekhyun's hand one busy holding her hand and another one was holding her waist.

Baekhyun humming a song to start the dance, even his humming make every ladies who heard them will melt including Eunji. They both moving their body with rhythm.

"One two one two, swing body a bit left and right then one two one two you turn around. Get it? Now let's start" said Baekhyun reassure Eunji everything will be fine.

Eunji followed his step and unfortunately, she missed a step as she stepped on Baekhyun's right foot with her heels. Baekhyun holding his pain and asked her to not worried about him. He asked her to continue where they stopped earlier.