🌟9🌟

''Mysterious guy"

***

Baekhyun stared his phone and contemplating whether to message her or not. He sit on the mirror table while dry his hair with blue towel after wore his pyjama. He took his phone then type some words but delete it back. He then try to type again and hold himself from sending the message.

"Ah, baekhyun. It was a single message why are you feel this nervous" he clenched his cloth and try to calm down. He re-read the message he about to send.

Hi. I'm Baekhyun. :) That barista guy.
Anyway, thank you for letting me accompanied you ate earlier.

He clicked the 'send' button, put the phone on the table and run to the bed. He tossed around try to kill his nervous and waiting for the reply. He bite his fingernail until he heard a beep sound from his phone. He run back to the mirror table and read the message he received but he disappointed as the message was from his brother, Doyoung.

Bro, I have an important information for you and you are the first one to know about this.

Baekhyun quickly send him reply.

Sure, what is it about? You make me nervous.

Baekhyun watch his phone waiting for reply but he quickly gasped as it was reply from Eunji.

Oh. Hi Baekhyun. It's okay. Btw it really nice talking with you.

He smiled. Thinking what to reply. Another message come to the inbox. He decided to opened.

I proposed Taeyeon today and she agreed. We will get married at the end of this month. Oh, I mean in another two weeks. :)

Make sure you free up your whole last week of the month because I need you on my special day :))

Baekhyun let out his dry laugh after re-read his brother message. He went to his bed, forgetting to reply the message he eagerly wanted earlier.

'Move on Baekhyun, let's explore the world more'

***

A week has gone by sooner than what they expected. Eunji and Jungkook was totally drowned into the documents and papers which needed to finalize and present on next Wednesday. Saeron just returned from the pantry, served them cups of instant coffee and continue helping to manage the cluttered paper on the table.

"This was the last part need to revise right?" asked Eunji while stretching her body. Her eyes still on the paper.

"Yup and then we done" replied Jungkook who hand Eunji the coffee. They both thanks Saeron while sipping the coffee which slightly help them energise and reduce sleepiness.

"Suddenly missing coffee from HM" sighed Jungkook. Saeron chuckled and chatting with him.

Meanwhile, Eunji just silently listen to their conversation and grabbed her phone. Talking about the cafe, she suddenly reminded about the owner of the cafe who consistently sending message to her this whole week even asked for breakfast and lunch together. He also asked her why she did not come to the cafe after that day where he shamelessly ate together with her, worrying that she avoided him. Eunji tell him that she was busy with work. Eunji politely rejected him and promise to breakfast with him after.