🌟6🌟

'Ice Skating'

***

The two brothers now sat on the swing together after excused themselves from the dinner to talk with each other after a while. They make an eye contact then laughed.

"You must be shocked right, Baek?" asked Doyoung started off the conversation.

Baekhyun nodded. "Since when? You didn't tell me. I quite disappointed because you didn't let me know first."

"It just happened one month ago, when we decided to meet each other" explained Doyoung.

"Did you really love her?" questioned Baekhyun.

Doyoung chuckled and nodded. "I really love her, since years ago. And the most amazing thing happened was she love me too. It's miracle right?"

Baekhyun forced a smile. "So lucky. I want to be loved by someone I love too"

"Do you perhaps have someone you like?" asked Doyoung. Baekhyun just silent which make Doyoung more curious.

The man entered his room and lazily laid on his bed. He laugh sadly. What he even think, Taeyeon already gave him hint that she like his brother since years. When they decided to meet together with his brother, she always taking care of his clumsy brother. She smiled shyly when Doyoung makes eye contact. He always know but never he thought they will be together.

If only he was not his brother, he could've just steal her. He can confessed that he love her and cannot letting her go. Stopped them from loving each other, but the one man that have been a rival to him was Doyoung, his beloved brother. His love for his brother much bigger than his love to her. He sighed.

He decided to go back to his house tomorrow morning instead of staying here. The thought of seeing his brother with his crush together, he could not stay here longer. Good thing he did not bring much clothes to here.

***

Eunji, Jungkook and Saeron walked out from the meeting room together after the discussion of the proposal for new project together with the rest staffs who involved. The business proposal this time is crucial as this time they will make a new relationship with a well established and known company so they have to prepare neatly before presenting which will happen in two weeks.

They decided to have lunch together near the office. Eunji shaking her leg, try to be patient while waiting for her food. She was so hungry since she skipped her breakfast today. Jungkook asked her to stop because the table they seat keep moving like an earthquake.