suprise?

Shawns pov.

Usually all my fans are screaming and trying to be all over me i wonder why Emily isnt , i dont mind that she isnt but is she shy? Or scared?, me,aaliyah, Emily and her friends were all skating i said "so can you guys tell me your names?" One of them said "im anna" the other said "im ashley but i go by ash" a brown haired guy says "im clay" a girl says "im jess" and a blondeish hair guy says "im matthew" i said "well im Shawn " and my sister said "im aaliyah" they said "hi" and we all skating quietly, i said to Emily  "so where are you from " she said "nashville,Tennessee"  i said "cool i have been there" she said "i know, i wanted to go see you but they sold out of tickets" i said "well now you see me for free" she said "yeah that's better!" And ashley i think thats her name said "omg wait? As in shawn mendes?" I said "yes?" She said "OMG EMILY TALKS ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME LIKE YOU CANT EVEN----" Emily  put her hand over her mouth which made me laugh, I said "so shes obsessed with me?" Ashley said "yesss" while Emily said "noooo"  aaliyah started laughing and said "you dont want to date him , he cant keep a girl" i rolled my eyes and said "be quiet aaliyah ."

*1 hour later*

Emily's pov.

We were taking off our skates and i said "what should we do know?" Ashley said "i dont know?" Then a police came over . He said "are you Emily rivers?"(btw this isnt my real last name) I got so scared i could feel my stomach flip, shawn,aaliyah, jessie,jake,anna,matthew,and Ashley were looking at me like i was getting arrested for murder. I said "yes why?" He said "can i talk to you alone?" I said "um sure" he said pulled me to the side "well your parents aren't good people, we will need to place you in a foster home until we can find the evidence " i said "evidence? Evidence to what? What kind of bad people???" He said "your parents killed someone" i said "how would you know if there's no evidence?" He said "we only have 1 evidence and that's some texts messages we saw, i need you to come with me, we will find you a great foster home" i said "what about my sister jordan?" He said "she will be coming with you also, we've found some people who will take you in a there own" i said "do they live in Alabama? " he said "no, they live in California " i said "no! Im not going with them " ashley stood up and said "she can come with me, my mom will go to court and get her" i smiled a little wiping my tears while everyone stayed quiet , i guess they heard what are conversation was , he said "okay and you cant go home right now, you'll need to stay at a friends" then walked away, matthew said "well you cant at mine because i cant have girls over " i dont know jessie so of course im not staying with her and ashley and anna dont live around here. "I just sat there with my head on my knees and curled in a ball . Shawn said "im in a hotel so you can come stay with me and aaliyah, you and your friends" i said "really? And it'll just be me,Ashley and anna" he said "yeah its fine with me aslong as your not a fan who will scratch my face off" i laughed and said "no im not"

-

Literally this is so boring and short . Im so sorry i haven't updated in forever