car crash

Emily's pov.

i was laughing with matthew in my bedroom we were talking about the stupidest things ever and then my phone ringed i said "be right back" i walked out the room and stayed by the door, i looked at my phone it was jordan, i picked it up she said "EMILYHURRYGETREADY" i said "calm down!! explain" she said "mom and dad got in a car crash, Jenny's mom and jenny is taking us up to the hospital now hurry!" i said "REALLY!! matthews over here to so he has to come" she said "fine just hurry" i hung up with a few tears rolling down my eyes and walking in the room, matthew said "whats wrong?" i said "ill explain later, i have to get ready" i went to the bathroom and put some excise shorts on (there comfy) and a sweatshirt that fit just right and i put on some sneakers on and left my hair just as it is then i walked out and said "my parents got in a car crash and we have to leave jenny and jordans outside there going to take us, he stood up and said "Emily im so sorry" and kissed my forehead and hugged me, we wereni't even dating but it felt like we were somehow, we went downstairs and went to the car after i locked the door and then we went to the hospital to see my mom and dad in a hospital bed dad is unconscious and mom is awake but she only has scratchs, the doctor said that they both are okay,my dad just hit his head and that there lucky there still alive.....

~~~~~~~~~

If you want to texts me on here then do it ill talk to you about anything! dont be scared, brent rivera is funny, nash grier and cameron dallas are funny and cute.. so is Matthew Espinosa,jacob whitesides um yeah k bye :)