shawn?

Emily's pov.
We walked into high school. We got our schedule and put them together. Me and ashley had 4/8 classes and me and anna had 2/8 classes . i went to my first class which was with ashley, it was science, we were talking until brad came up and started talking to ashley "hey ash, wanna go out on a date?" i thought ugh typical boys. Just because your in high school doesnt mean you'll get every girl so take a chill pill. She said "No thanks, ill stay single" he said "what about you Emily?" i said "Nope, ill stay a pringle bye now" he rolled his eyes and walked away. Idiot. I sound like a bitch but im only like that sometimes. We started class and we went outside and planted plants. After that class i went to English Car , i had that class with anna and ashley. We sat together and were talking.... *skip school* (its boring lets say that) , i walked out of school to get ready to walk home. As i was walking home a car pulled up by me and my neighborhood only has old people in it and they never come out so i was alone. On the street. They had dark black windows and they rolled down the back window , they looked so familiar then it hit me like a hard brick. It was shawn and aaliyah, why are they here? . shawn said "hi Emily, sorry if we scared you but we were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us, aaliyah wanted to know" aaliyah said 'so did shawn' and i said "of course but how did you know what time i got out of school?" he said "i didnt , we were just coming to your house when we saw you walking" and i said "oh okay and can i just go to my house and get ready to hang out, school stressed me out." and he said 'sure hop in" and we went to my house and i got ready, as i got ready i was thinking the whole time. Why me? Im just another fan.

.........
This is so boring. Ugh i think i might quit this because im a horrible writer