bad dream

Emily's pov.

{dream}

i was in the woods running, i dont know how i got here but i was trying to find my way out, i kept running and then tripped, i looked up and saw joe standing over me with a bloody knife and a big smile on his face and said "its your turn!" and i said "noo!" and stood up and started running, he started chasing me, i was almost away from him because hes a slow runner then i tripped again and looked up, he wasnt there, i looked at what i tripped on and there was matthew..dead...stabbed, i started crying and holding my ankle because after i tripped it felt broken, then joe appeared and stabbed me in my leg i started screaming in pain "help!" and he said "now your heart" and i tried getting up and running but he held me down and then raised his arm and was getting closer and i screamed ....

{back to reality}

i was woken up by matthew shaking me and i hugged him tightly and said "thank god your alive" and he said "what are you talking about?" and i said "nothing, why did you wake me up?" he said "because i went to come check on you and saw you screaming and crying and you were holding your leg" and i said "yeah it was just a bad dream, thanks for being there though" he said"ill always be there, were bestfriends" i said "okay wheres everyone at?" he said "downstairs" i said "lets go down stairs " and we both walked downstairs and ashley and anna ran to me and said "are you okay? what happend? why were you crying? what did matthew do?" he said "hey i didnt do anything!" and they gave him the death stare and i said "matthew didnt do anything, bad dream,im fine" ashley said "oh okay,i hate bad dreams" and i said "im hungry" and i walked passed anna and ashley and then walked passed jake about to go in the kitchen when anna said "when are you not hungry!?" and i just laughed and didnt answer her, i ate cereal and then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, i walked out and sat on the couch, Jake was sitting at one end so i sat at the other end and anna and ashley was sitting in the love seat and matthew was sitting in the single chair and i turned on the t.v. and said "OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!" and clay jumped and said curious "what?" i said "lets watch a scary movie!!!" and matthew said "you had a bad dream, i dont think we should " i said"pleaseee" and he said "fine" and we put in a scary movie and matthew came over and said "move over " and i moved over and now i was in the middle of jake and matthew, i got up and got a blanket for myself to hide when a scary part comes, then a evil thing came out and chased this girl to kill her and i screamed and held onto jake, and let go and said "im sorry" and he said "its fine, ill hold you ;)" and i made an awkward laugh and said "no thanks" then another part came up and i jumped on matthew and its not weird since ive known him for 2years, i saw anna getting mad, does she hate me ?

anna's pov.

i hate how Emily is, why do people like her, yeah i know shes my bestfriend but shes needs to stay away from matthew, i love her but not the fact of her and matthew, hes mine she needs to back off ..

~~~~~~

woah anna betrayed Emily