spending the night

ashleys pov.

matthew is alittle better looking,  ....we kept running and we ending up at a park and we were out of breath and then anna started laughing and Emily said out of breath "what..is..s.so.fun.n.n.y?" she said "i was just thinking what if joe found you knocked you out, took him to his sleepin palce and tried feeding you bugs and when you wouldnt eat them he would yell at you saying 'eat the bugs, eat the bugs'" and then fell laughing, and Emily said after she caught her breath "omg anna, your so frickin weird, i really missed you guys " and i said " i missed you alot more than anna" and anna said "dude, she annoyed me so much about you like i wonder how Emily looks?,i miss Emily,is she still short?, we sould plan a day to hang out with her, i miss her so much! --" and then i said "okay shut up anna she gets it" and they started laughing while the guys just stood there watching us ...

anna pov.

the guys were watching us and then this blonde chick with her curly head friend came up and started flirting with Jake and matthew and i looked at Emily and ashley and they looked at me and we looked at them and then they were all talking to each other so i said " hey guys lets just go" Emily  said "yeah lets go back to my house i dont want any drama " and we started walking away and then we finally made it to Emily house , and i said "lets watch cyberbully,in your room" and she said "yasss" and we grabbed the movie and ashley said "lets get some doughnuts and stuff" i said "yes come on ashley, Emily stay here" emily said "yes sir"

Emily's pov.

i was waiting for them and then my phone ringed and i looked at it, it was a texts from Mathew

matthew: where are you guys?

me: well if you guys saw we went back to my house

Matthew: okay were coming

me: okay. are those girls with you

matthew: who those chicks

me:yes

Matthew: why are you jealous?

me: nah just asking .

Matthew: okay well were on our way

me:okay tell me when you get here

Matthew : i know, and no there not with us and were almost to your door

me: k bye

matthew:bye

then ashley and anna came in with doughnuts,cookies,ice cream and homemade milkshakes, i said "woah, i bet thats just ashleys food huh?" and ashley said "be quiet Emily im not that fat" and i giggled and then i heard the door slam, i can downstairs and saw nobody, i walked into the kitchen, again nobody and then someone said "EMILY!" i turned around to see matthew and Jake and i said "ugh i hate you matthew" he said " no you dont you love me" i said "no i dont, i just like you as a bestfriend" and he came over and hugged me and i said "ewww! cooties get off" and he said " if that was clay you wouldnt say that" and i stayed quiet. I dont know this guy well so why would i like him? and he said "ha see!!!" and i said "Matthew if you dont hush" then ashley and anna ran down and anna said "woah i thought you were dead" and jake said "no we just scared her" i said "shut up jake!" he said "make me" and i said "eh. no" and we all went to my bedroom and i said "were watching cyberbully " and they said "okay", i have a queen sized bed, dont ask, and i layed down and then anna went on one side of me and layed down and then i saw ashley and matthew sitting in the bean bags and i said " um clay where do you want to sit" he said "ill sit on the floor" and i laughed and said "no just sit on my bed with us", he said "you sure" i said "me, you and anna are laying at the end of the bed not under the covers " he said "okay" and layed beside me and Matthew said "dont do anything nasty" and i threw a pillow at him and then we started watching the movie,it was getting dark and then all i remembered was falling asleep between anna and clay.....

~~~~~~

updating soon maybe comment or like if you like this book