last day

Sorry guys you don't know what they look like but I'll tell you

Emily- long brown hair, blue eyes, some light freckles but you can't see them that much, short but not to short

Anna- dirty blonde that goes a little over her shoulders, green eyes, some freckles, short but sorta of the same height as Emily

Ashley- Barbie blonde that's long but died her hair black underneath, brown eyes

Ashleys pov.

Today is the day me and Anna go back home. I'm really sad about leaving Emily but she'll be fine since she practically lived 2 years without us, I'm getting ready right now Emily said her and her mom was taking me and Anna somewhere and said to dress in casual clothes it's nothing nice. So I put on a shirt that was black and says in big white letters "music on, world off" , I put on some white jeans and some sandals and curled my hair And put on some make up like mascara since I don't like a lot of makeup. I walked downstairs to see Emily , Anna and her mom, Anna was dressed in blue Jean shorts, white converse with a white shirt that has a picture that says "hollywood" on it with her hair straight, I thought to myself simple and cute nice job Anna. Emily was wearing a plaid red and black shirt unbuttoned with a 5SOS black shirt on with dark jeans and red converse on with her hair wavy which went to her belly button. Hers was casual and cute also. I said "so where are we going?" Emily said "well my said we should go to a lot of places to make memories, so are first stop is the mall" I said "cool let's go" they all nodded and Emily's mom said "Anna sit in front" Anna said "why?" She said "because Ashley and Emily always mess with the radio and keep changing songs and starts yelling the lyrics at people" me,Emily  and Anna started laughing and then we got in there car and Emily said "mom we can still do that you know that?" And she said "yes I know but it's better than letting you sit in front yelling it " and then Anna turned on the radio and we yelled the lyrics to people, a lot of them smiled, looked at us like we woke them up etc..it was fun and then we reached the mall. We got out and Emilys mom said "girls meet me back here at 12:00" we nodded and ran off.

Anna pov.

We were running and then we stopped and went into forever 21, we bought some shirts together that matched and some we wanted. bought some things like hairbows, and a cross body bag. We were going from store to store and then we saw some cute guys, they walked over and one said to me "Hey cutie can I get your number?" And Ashley started laughing while Emily  was standing there like she was frozen, let's just say she's not the best around guys I don't get how she was comfortable around jake, and how she became best friends with Matthew. And I said "no" and he grabbed my butt and said "why not?" I said "because I don't know you" he said "well lets get to know each other" and I said "no" he said "why?" And I looked at Emily to do something and she said "she doesn't like you give it a rest" and he said "I wasn't talking to you!" And she said "but I was talking to you and if you would excuse us we need to go" he said "whatever" and we walked off. It was finally 12:00 and we started walking back to where her mom said meet her and by time we made it, it was 12:16 and her mom was standing there with bags, I guess she shopped to and she said "did you girls have fun?" And I said "yeah and you?" She said "yes I saw one of my friends and I talked to her" Ashley said"okay we should go" and we all nodded, Emily said "so where next mom?" She said "well I was thinking we go pick up Matthew and if Jake  your new friend is there then him to and we could all go ice skating" I said "cool" and we drove to Matthews, Ashley knocked on the door and then seconds later we saw Matthew and Jake at the door. I said "Emily's mom wants to know if y'all would like to go ice skating with us because we're leaving today" they both said sure and we all walked back to the car....

-

I tried to make it long but I hope you like it because I just made it up as I was writing, I always do that but I'm trying to make up for not updating in a while, I love you guys and just know I'm here for anyone who needs someone to talk to.