shocked. girlfriend?

Jake's pov.

I've decided I'm going to ask out a girl I've been knowing for a while her name is............jessie. I went to Jessie's house and knocked on the door, I was waiting a few minutes then I heard footsteps and the door opened and revealed jessie. Perfect. Its better than her mom opening it. I said "Jessie can we talk?" She said "uhh.. sure" and she stepped outside. Shutting the door behind her and I said "there's a question I want to ask you" and she said "okay ask me" and I said "well would you like to be my friend girl?" She said "your friend girl?" Dang jake you messed up your words! I said "I mean girlfriend" and she said "yes I've been waiting for you to ask me!" And we hugged and she said "so what do you want to do?" I said "I was going to hang out with Matthew want to come?" She said "sure" and we went to Matthew's house... when we got there Matthew was playing with Emily, a girl that looks like she's 10 and Ashley and anna. I said "hey matthew" walking hand in hand with Jessie and he said "heyy- wait are you guys a thing?" And Jessie said "yes!" And I said "this is my girlfriend Jessie" to the girls.

Emily's pov.
"This is my girlfriend jessie" clay said

I was happy he got a girlfriend but why was she looking at me and my friends like that. It was a look that wasn't really nice. And since nobody spoke up I said "hi I'm Emily" and she didn't say anything back.....rude. and then I said "Matthew let's finish are game" he said "okay!" We were playing basketball and then we started playing while Jake and Jessie just talked and watched us. Then I said about to shoot "Emily goes behind the 3 pointer, she gets ready, she shoots and SHE SCORES! Bam what now matthew!" And Ashley started laughing and said "dang. You got beat by a girl" he said "did not!" And ran over and picked her up and she screamed and kept telling him to put her down but he refused. They would be a really cute couple! Then it was getting late. I said "Jordan,Anna,Ashley it's getting late we better go home." They said "okay" and Ashley ran over hugged Matthew kissed his cheek, I said "aww" and I hugged Matthew and said "bye" to Matthew, Jake and Jessie. Jake and Matthew said bye while Jessie just looked at me. What crawled up her butt? And then we started walking home and Anna said "did you see the way Jakes new girlfriend looked at us?" I said "yes" Ashley said "she looked at us like we killed her mother" and me and Jordan started laughing. Then we just all started talking about the crazy things we did together and then we finally made it home and went straight to my bedroom besides Jordan and went to sleep.

Matthews pov.

After Ashley, Emilyand them left Jessie said to Jake "I don't like you hanging out with them" he said "why?" She said "because there girls and what if they take you away from me" I stepped in and said "Ashley and Anna don't live here. They live 20 minutes away and Jordan's 10 and I don't think she would date a 14 year old! And Emily lives here and is 14 but that doesn't mean she would do anything like that. I should know I've been her bestfriend for 2 years!" She said "okay I'll be nice and be friends with them but if they try anything I'm punching them" I said "your not going to touch any of them" Jake said "who's jordan?" And I said "that's Emily's little sister" he said "oh cool well I think we should go" and I said "okay" and they left...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this good?