after our hangout

Emily's pov.

Shawn dropping me off {sorry i skipped when they hung out}
Today went great, we went walking downtown and seeing new things, going out to eat, and went ice skating.

We pulled up to my house. I sighed while saying "thanks for today, i had an amazing time" i smiled. It's almost every girls dream to hang out with their idol!

"I know right, that was a great first date ;)" he said , omg if that was a date i would've loved it but i wouldn't let him know because im that nice

"It was just a hang out shawn" i said blushing

"Whatever you say babe" oh my . did he just call me babe, my idol called me babe. Someone call life alert because im about to fall and wont be able to get up.

"Let me walk you to your door" he says, why would his ex cheat on him. He's the nicest guy ever ugh.

"Okay" i smiled, he chuckled {chuckled makes me think of chunks of cheese} and we got out , when we got to my porch

He kissed my cheek and said "goodnight beautiful " i giggled. {Lol giggled. Bubbles ok im done}

I felt weak in the knees and literally almost fell but he caught me. "Dont fall" he laughed

"Shut up, if you wouldn't have kissed my cheek i wouldn't have almost fell" i said trying to act brave but really wasn't

"Aw do you loveeee me?" he said extending the 'e".

"Of course, you're my idol duh. Your music helped me and anyways you're hot. I mean every fan thinks that, right?" i laughed nervously.

He laughed and then we looked at each other for a few seconds then he pecked me on the lips.

I was kinda shocked and all that came out my mouth was "woah"  , shawn smiled.

He said "i dont usually kiss girls but the moment felt right i guess" {haha so cheesy man}.

I said "yeah i would've done the same but i better go now, goodnight" i was about to walk in when

He said "What no goodnight hug?" i laughed and hugged him. He hugged me so tight.

He said "goodnight " and walked to his car . i walked inside and closed the door.. Wow is all i could say. I looked over to where i heard giggling and saw Ashley and her mom watching us.

"Y'all saw that?" i asked blushing.

"Yes , you guys are so adorable" Ashley's mom said which i should call my mom since she raising me now. A mother is someone who gave birth to you. A mom is someone who raises you.

"Thanks" i said and walked upstairs.

Ashley came up . "since we're going to bed. Tell me all about it tomorrow"

"Okay" i said , i got dressed in pajamas and washed my face .

I checked my phone

Shawn: sleep well princess

He said princess..im seriously going to die now.

Me: goodnight :)

Today. My dreams came true.

Shawns pov.
Today was really fun. I never asked Emily out but i will soon.

I got ready for bed and texted her

Me: sleep well princess

Her: goodnight  :)

She's alot better than my ex. My ex was sometimes selfish and stuck up. I hated it, i dated her because when i knew her she was the sweetest girl until after we started dating, she was nice to me but to my friends she was a total bitch. Emily's different which makes me attracted to her .

That night. i fell asleep smiling

~~~~~~~
Sorry that this is not good. I tried my best but it didn't come out the way i expected it to