again?

Emily's pov.

*skips spending the night at shawns hotel*

"Bye shawn and aaliyah thanks for letting us stay with y'all " i said getting out the car ,they both said "anytime" and aaliyah hugged me,Ashley and anna goodbye while we waved bye to shawn. Me, ashley and anna was walking to my house and stepped on the porch. I took a deep breath and sighed. I opened the door and everything was silent and then i heard jordan say "hello? " and i said "its me and ashley and anna" she said "kay" and ran downstairs. She wasn't crying, wasn't upset? Why wasnt she upset, are parents are in jail! "Why are you happy and everything even though are parents got arrested? " she said "i dont know ,i guess since they never really took care of us then i didnt care that they went to jail all they did was pay for a house to stay in with them " .. what she means by "never really took care of us " is that i cleaned and cooked dinner and she helped me with the food. We would walk to the store to get groceries with our own money, where did we get the money you ask? Well i had a job . See im the only one who could get a job because im 15 and shes 10 , our parents only paid for the house things. They rarely bought us food and when they did i would be shocked. They were never home so i took care of jordan. "Oh okay well were going to be living with ashley if her mom agrees. Is that fine with you?" I asked "yesss omg that will be so fun!" She said. Ashley took her phone out and called her mom . She explained everything and ashleys mom said yes because were practically her daughter's . I was so happy now we have to see if the court will let us live with her. They have to make sure the house is safe for us to live in so they have to do a house inspection ...

*skip court day* (sorry it wouldve been really long and boring if i did the court day).....

~~~~~~~~~
I dont want to keep writing right now. But i promise I'll update soon even though i think y'all dont care for my book but this is the only thing holding me together . I read books because they make me happy and feel better . It makes me feel like im the only one in the room just so focused on Yalls fanfics, alot of them are so inspirational . Some are so interesting where your dying to know what happens next. But i hate when all books are the same. Be unique and create your own things because thats the kind of books i like . Thanks for reading my book . Ill update in a week , if i don't im sorry .