home.

Emily's pov.

we had fun to and Andrea came back to my house with everyone else and we all hung out for a little bit. we played truth or dare and it started getting late so Andrea went home and so did Matthew and Jake went with him to spend the night over there and me, Anna and Ashley started talking and I asked what was going on in my old school and they told me who was dating who, and some drama stuff. then I heard the door slam and

I said "stay here" and I went downstairs really slowly and carefully and when I get down at the last step I look around the house and there's nobody so I go in my parents bedroom

I saw my dad and asked "dad your home?"

he responded "yeah your mom is getting out of the hospital tomorrow"

  I said "okay"

I ran upstairs and said "it was just my dad"

They said "oh gosh he scared the scrap out of me!"

I said "I know right. let's go in the woods and find joe" and we went to the woods and I saw joe he started walking towards me again but this time I didn't run and he said "stay out of my woods or next time it won't be pretty" I said "your woods? your just a homeless freak who lives here but that doesn't make it "your" woods" he said "whatever just stay out I'm warning you" I said "is that a threat joe?" he said "my name isn't joe it's Josh and yes it is" I said "whatever joe I'll come back if I want to and you can't stop me!" and I ran away with Ashley and Anna and we all started laughing and I said "why are we laughing?" and Ashley said "because he threatened you to stay away from the woods" I said "he's an idiot. let's walk around the neighborhood" Anna said "but it's dark" I said "stop being a sissy. are you scared Jason will get us? (in a baby voice)"and she said "No!" I said "then let's go"and we started walking around the neighborhood and I started running from them and then was stopped by someone... Jake he's the school bully and he has a crush on me but I told him a thousand times I don't like him and he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him and tried to pull me to his house and I started screaming "help!" Ashley and Anna caught up and said "let her go" and Jake said to Anna "what are you going To do beautiful" she said "this" and kicked him and punched him but he grabbed her also and Ashley tried fighting him but he would let us go and then I heard a guy say "let them go!" and turned around saw Jake and Matthew. I ran right to Matthew and hugged him and when I let go Jake made him run away I thought that was a little funny, and giggled and I said to Matthew "why were y'all outside?" he said "we heard you scream help and we wanted to see who it was. now what are you doing outside?" I said "I'm Emily. I like being adventures. well we better go home" he said "us to." and hugged me and I hugged back and then Jake hugged me and then they hugged Anna and Ashley and then we started walking back home........

-

yup this isn't good but I tried