Chapter 22

I'm home getting dressed for what's going down tonight. I'm gonna do it.. I need to do it. I know killing him is going to put a wall between Jhené and I but I don't care this needs to be done. I put the pistol in my pants. Then grabbed the keys to the truck I bought just for this. I picked up phone to look at it. Jhené was calling my phone. I hung it up. She started calling again. I sighed and picked it up.

" What" i said.

" y/n listen-"

" no jhené you listen I'm tired of playing these games with you about him". I said.

" Listen I know but I'm warning you he-"

" warn me about what about you leaving me because of this man go ahead if it's like that" I said hanging up the phone. I threw it on the bed.

I made sure I had everything and left. I parked away from his house. I waited until I saw his light go off. I got up and scaled up the side of his house quietly. His window was already cracked which
Made it easier for me. I opened it and climbed in. He was in bed. I pulled my gun out. I flipped the light on and went to him. I covered his mouth and put the gun to his head. His eyes went wide.

" you thought I was kidding when I said I was gonna kill you huh" i said cocking my gun.

I was about to pull the trigger when his room door opened to a out of breath jhené.

" Y/n don't do this please" she begged quietly. She came fully in and closed the door and locked it.

" one reason why I shouldn't" i said.

" because he just flew his mom and family out here. Imagine how your mom would feel to go to sleep knowing your alive then wake up to find you dead. Imagine how Andre would feel-"

" Don't you dare bring my brother into this" I said looking at her.

" Y/n I know why you weren't happy to see me after doing some research. 2weeks before it was time for me to go live out a dream Andre died... That's why you was always mad wasn't it" she said slowly walking to me.

" Jhené bac-back up" i said.

" you didn't want to tell me thinking you were going to hold me back from my dream. So you let me leave and we broke up... right" she said.

I didn't say anything so I guess she took my silence as a answer.

" A lot of things happened after I left didn't it. That's why your cold hearted the way you are. Y/n put the gun down..." she said getting close enough to me.

I pointed the gun at her now and started breathing heavy.

" don't move any closer" i said.

" your not going to shoot me.. you know your not so just put the gun down" she said still walking to me.

" I will if I have to" I said trying to convince myself at this point.

" you won't because if you do you wouldn't be able to live with yourself so just put it down" she said as she was face to face at the end of my gun.

My hand started to shake and I took a breath. She's right. I dropped the gun and let go of Sean.

" if you would've told me about Andre y/n you wouldn't have ruined my career" she said putting a hand on my face. I backed away and went to the window.

" sometimes I hate you Chilombo but I can't do anything because the love over powers the hate" I said climbing out the window and getting down.

I walked to my car not knowing how to feel. I didn't want to go home but I couldn't go to Jay's. There's only one other person I know who would let me in with no hesitation. I turned the car on and started driving.

I stopped in front of her house and turned the car off. I got out and walked to her door and knocked on it. I waited a few minutes and knocked again. After a few seconds the door swung open.

" you better be dying or so- Y/n" she said looking at me.