Chapter 11

" y/n have you spoken to jhene since the altercation"

" are you afraid that Sean will press charges"

" I ain't scared I've been to jail twice" i said.

" y/n you unfollowed jhené on all social media's what does that mean"

And it keeps going as normani and I walk into the restaurant. The waiter gets our menus and we head to our seats in the back of the restaurant for privacy. Once we're seated I take this as my chance to actually say something with out feeling like a pap was gonna hear me.

" uh I'm sorry about all this" i said.

" it's fine you defended yourself. You did what you had to do he just better not put his hands on you again or ima T-up" she rolled her eyes.

" ooh bad bitch mani not coming to play" i said in a voice.

She looked at me trying to hold back a laugh. We stared at each other until she broke into a laughing fit.

" you are honestly stupid" she said smiling.

" only for you bitchhhh" I said in a white girl voice. Sh started laughing again.

" okay but I have a serious question" she said.

" okay wassup" I said putting the menu down.

" can you dance" she asked.

" uhh kinda if I get taught something for sure tho why wassup" i said getting a waiter to take our order.

" I have a music video that I need to do and I need one more dancer for it so I'm asking you because I know if someone gets too touchy you cutting someone's neck." She said looking at me.

" well at least you know" I said.

" how fast can you learn chore-" she was interrupted.

" hi my name ky I will be you waitress, what can I start you with"

" uh just a Pepsi" we both said at the same time.

" two Pepsi coming right up" she said then walked away

" back to what I was saying how fast can you learn"

" uhh pretty quick maybe like a few hours with the right teacher" i said.

" good so you'll be the dancer that dances with Me" she said with a smile.

" I didn't say that mani" i said scrunching my face up.

" okay then I'm gonna get a guy with tattoos and h-"

" nope I'm in don't try no bullshit normani or I'm telling mama d on you" i said.

" don't do that she gonna end up popping me again" she said shaking her head.

" im glad she did your little smart ass needed that" I said

Time Skip

Normani was taking a nap on me as I was scrolling through social media. The kids busted in the room.

" y/n can we"

" shhhhh y'all talking to loud and you might wake her but continue" I said rubbing her back.

" can we get a dog" they whispered.

" yeah we can pick one out later" i said.

They silently cheered them ran off. I chuckled and went back to scrolling but then my notifications started going crazy.

" what the hell am I getting tagged in" i mumbled.

I click the video and turn the volume down because my AirPods are out of reach.

" Sean you face is healing up okay what happened that night" funk said to him

" Mann listen I thought I was going to be able to talk to jhené but y/n started coming at me so we fought" he said.

" so you got your ass beat by this girl" funk said snickering.

" I did no lie but who has jhené still not her so it don't matter and she probably cheating on that girl she with now plus I'm a better rapper. She can't freestyle " he said thinking he did sum.

" so you think she can't freestyle"

" no she can't"

" well y/n I'm calling you out. Can you prove this mans wrong or nahh hit me up" he said into the mic

" This nigga did not just.. Ight we can play" I said aggravated. I went on my insta and posted a picture of normani and I.

|
|
|
|
|
|

||||||

@y/n_y/l/n: lmao but didn't you cheat

@y/n_y/l/n: lmao but didn't you cheat... anyway we good over here nigga but love you my lil baby🤍 oh and funk I'm down lemme know when you can have me.

Once it was posted I sat my phone down and let out a sigh.

" you okay" she mumbled.

" yeah just Sean trying to start shit" I said.

" what are you gonna do bout it"

" I already posted me and you, next I'm going on funkflex to spit sum cause he tryin to say I can't rap" i said.

" okay can I come with" she asked.

" yeah whenever he tell me I can come" I said kissing the side of her head.

She sat up and straddled me.

" jazzy and ant want to go get a dog" i said.

" okay we can go in a little bit for right now we just relax" she said putting her head in the crook of my neck.

" okay with your tired ass" I said wrapping my arms around her.