Chapter 10

"Jhené I smell like a bunch of oils" i said laying on the floor.

" sshhh relax" she said.

" when I said you need a distraction I did not mean rub a bunch of oils on me I meant watch tv or something " i mumbled.

" idc now shhh" she said massaging my temples. I ain't gonna lie it felt good and I was relaxed.

" aye if I fall asleep make sure I'm up in time for my interview"

" you will so okay" she said massaging my temples

I closed my eyes again and just laid there while she was humming.

Time Skip

" y/n your song with Megan is doing big numbers how do you feel about that" the interviewer asked.

" it's amazing I got mad love for Megan you know" I said.

" speaking of loveee. You were seen with ms. Normani Kordei last night being all cuddled up what's that about"

" y'all seen that" I joked.

We started laughing. " listen only time will tell but that's 1 of my melanin baby"

" and let me guess Megan is the other one"

" yes" i said.

" okay so you and ms.Jhené aiko came together to this interview she's currently back there, Jhené wave to the camera" the interview said.

She smiled and waved at the camera that was pointed towards her.

" you and her came together and are matching what's that about"

" nothing really we felt like matching today so we did" i said into the mic.

" well y'all look good but how do you feel about the whole big Sean controversy"

" um I'm not gonna say too much out of jhené's sake but all I know is it's his lost and just know when she finally give me the green light to get at his ass I will. She's protecting ya ass from so much and you don't even realize it" I said straight up.

They made a shocked face at my comment " well when can we see something between you and jhené like a song or anything"

" talk to that one in there I'm always down to make a song with her and she know that"

" well that's all the time we have so thanks for coming y/n "

" it's really no problem thank you having me" i said with a smile

(Jhené's fit)

( your fit

The interview was over and I got up and walked into the hallway. Jhené walked out the room she was in with ppl who mess with the audio.

" well that was fun to watch" she said linking arms with me.

" yeah the interviewers are always like that" I said shaking my head and walking next to her.

" well everyone knows we're matching we minds we'll take a picture" she said
|
|
|
|
|

(Imagine it's with the outfits in the picture)

@JhenéAiko: might start going with her to interviews more often💙Comments turned off||||||

Comments turned off
|
|
|
|
|
|

" that's cute" i said liking the post and posting it to my story.

" yeah uh so whatchu wanna do now" I asked.

" ooh can we go shopping" she said happily.

" idk jhené if you shop like you do back then I don't want to" I said eyeing her.

" please" she whined

" omg fine just don't buy all of the stores" I said as we walked out the building getting caught in the paps.

" jhené are you using y/n as a rebound"

" y/n are you and jhené a thing"

" we're you waiting for them to break up"

And so on and so forth. These motherfuckers don't know how to mind they neck ever.

We eventually made it to the car. " where first" I asked

" ooh I wanna go to the Balenciaga store" she said putting her seatbelt on.

" alright" I sighed knowing this car bout to be packed with bags.

Time Skip

" jhené no more after this yo I swear you said you wasn't gonna buy that much" i said grabbing the bags from the guy.

" but it was cute" she said with a smile.

" I'm making you carry all these bags into ya house" i said while walked out the door and paps are still following us.

" well some are going to my house the other half is going to yours so I have clothes there"

" and who said I want you over" I asked being a smart ass.

" don't care if you don't or do" she said opening my car door helping me put her stuff inside.

Once I was done. She shut the door and I opened her door for he to get in. " been awhile since I had this done for me" she said.

" he never did this" i said as she got in. She shook her head. I closed the door and ran to my side and got in.

" he a lame anyway you hungry or you wanna go back to your place"

" can we do mine then eat" she asked.

" yeah that's fine" I said pulling off before the paps surrounded the car.

Time Skip

We pulled up to her house and there was a unknown car there. We pulled up a little farther to see this nigga Sean chilling on her porch. " ima snap that nigga neck" i said parking and quickly getting out before she could stop me.

" aye nigga whatchu doing here" i yelled.

" waiting on jhené this is between her and I y/n" he said getting up.

" Nahhh bitch you cheated this between you and I now" I said pulling my sleeves up.

" y/n you don't have the green light to do anything"

" man fuck that green light you should've known that was a mf act" i said about to set up on him.

" listen you dyke this shit is between jhené and I. Don't forget who put you on the map" he said.

" nigga I put myself on the map I made a song with a bum ass nigga that everyone thought was fire because of me" I said.

I guess I hit a nerve because he tried to swing on me but I weaved it. All was heard is jhené scream No before I knocked that nigga on his ass and blacked out.