Chapter 23

" And she stopped me from killing that nigga" I told her sipping my drink.

" I'm glad she did y/n we don't need yo ass back in jail" she said.

" Yeah but Meg I want to kill him" i whined.

" Okay you big ass child" she rolled her eyes playfully. " but really I'm glad she did"

" Whatever man but what am I doing about jhené herself should I just end it all together" i asked her.

" Listen I would say come back to mani and I but that's a whole lot of ass and melanin your ass would be stressed again so I say just talk to her" she said shrugging her shoulders.

" I'll think about it for right now ima just focus on my career and my lil ones" I said.

" You trying to have another little one" Megan said eyeing.

" When ant go to college... Girl you better chill" i said chuckling and getting up.

" The offer still on the table we would make some good looking ass kids" she said hugging me.

" You right but No more kids for me Meg I'm over itttt right now... Oh and tell mani I said to text me cause her ass act like she can't pick up the phone" I said rolling my eyes.

" I'll tell her" Meg said chuckling.

I got my key and walked out the door and headed home.

Time Skip

I decided to clear my mind and go on Ant day. We were currently eating our food chilling.

" Y/n I have a question" he said.

" What's up baby boy" i said drinking my soda.

" So there's this girl.." he trailed off.

My eyes went wide.

" I'm listening" i said putting my drink down and giving him my full attention.

" There's this girl in my class and she likes me but I also like her.. I want to ask her out on a date but what should I do for it. I don't want to do this unprepared" he said seriously.

" Um okay Uh well obviously take her to get food but I don't... Isn't there a carnival coming up this week" i asked him.

" Carnival date" he said.

" Carnival date" i said smiling.

" That great for a first date thanks y/n" he said eating his fry's.

" No problem.. I feel like getting new shoes. You want some too" i asked him.

" Yeah" he said.

" Bet" I said eating my food.

After a long Ant day we finally sat on the couch.

" Why did we buy clothes we said something about shoes" Ant said.

" I don't know Ant I don't know" I said annoyed at myself for buying that much stuff.

" I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed" he said.

" Ight night bud" i said as he went upstairs.

I sat there thinking about the last 24 hours. I was about to take another mans life. I have so many deaths on my conscious did I want another. What he did was fucked up on many levels and he deserves to die but I already can't sleep at night half the time because of the deaths that were caused by my hands.

I was knocked out my thoughts when my phone lit up. I checked it to see a message from Jhené.

From jhené💙
I know I'm the last person you wanna see a text from But I just need to know your okay.

I sat in thought. Should I answer her... fuck it.

To jhené💙
I'm fine

From jhené💙
I didn't think you were gonna respond okay.. Thank you for that.

To Jhené💙
Why'd you stop me

From jhené💙
I had too you've been in and out of jail since we were kids y/n.. You have Kids to look after Now and your mom. I checked on her before I went to Sean's. She's becoming depressed y/n. Your father meant more to her than she says.

To Jhené💙
Or is it also because you still love him.

From Jhené💙
We aren't gonna do this over text. We will talk in person when we your ready

To jhené💙
Whatever Chilombo

A/N
The end of this... All my books are ending I'm bout to have no life