Chapter 1

" aye nigga I got some people coming over to talk about sum music so behave ya self" my lifetime bestfriend and sometimes beat maker jay.

" You only say that when it's somebody that has a boyfriend or girlfriend and I might flirt with"

" it's exactly what that means and you don't need to be fighting anybody so behave"

" ooh is Lauren coming" I asked

" yes along with 3 other female artists and boyfriends"

" ooh I'm bout to make dolla sign mad asf"

" I- nigga I just said behave" he said shaking his head.

" aye when it's Lauren ain't no behaving she fire you can't even deny it" i yelled out as he walked out of his home booth.

" nigga you is something else but you ready to work on this shit" Marcus asked

" yeah I still don't know what beat ima use" I said walking over sitting in the chair next to him.

After a lil time

" bruh you could definitely murder his this beat" Marcus said bobbing his head.

" I was about to say that shi. So we def going with this beat" i said. I was about to ask him a question when my phone vibrated.

Jay🎶

Aye company here behave

No worries man I'm bout to spit heat

To one of my beats?

You know it

Can I bring my peoples in to show my beats are versatile

After I start come in I'll make sure the door is cracked so you can hear.

Ight thanks g
Read

"Aye bruh crack that door jay gonna bring his people's in once I start rapping I said getting up to go stand in the booth.

Marcus cracked the door and sat back down and got everything ready.

" Ight you good" I gave him a thumbs up and the track started playing in my ear.

I'm willing to die for this shit
I'm ready to flip it and end up in prison the rest of my life for this shit

Jay and his peoples walked in. One person really caught my eye like I know them but i could be bugging

I finished then opened my eyes then took my headphones off and walked out the booth.

"Nigga you killed that shit" Marcus said dapping me up.

" that shit was fire word play it back so I can actually hear what the hell I'm saying" I said then chuckled.

As he was about to play it my phone started ringing. I checked it to see my lil brother calling. I quickly picked it up.

" aye you good"

" yeah sis I'm alright I'm just checkin when you coming back"