Chapter 13

I walked to the phone and picked it up and put it to my ear.

" hey jay " I said to the man across from me.

" hey, how are you, you okay, are they trying anything-"

" calm down you know I have ppls in here I'm good unc is still in here jay he got it so ain't nobody thinking about fuckin with me okay" i said calming him down.

" you've been in here for a lil while I see you buffed up a bit" he said

" yeah food ain't shit in here" i said with a chuckle.

" they miss you" he said talking about ant and jazzy.

" I miss them too I'm trying to get outta her jay. They tryin to lock me on a bunch of charges from the past" i said.

He sighed " just make it back to all of us alive. We don't need no one calling us saying you dead or sum"

A few months later

" I don't wanna see you back in her y/l/n" officer brown said

" trust you won't" I said giving him a hug.

" good cause they was getting sus about a lot of things" he said hugging me back.

" well cuz with you in there watching me and unc they was mad they couldn't do shit to us and they can kiss my as-"

" girl go before they try and lock ya ass back up" he said giving me a playful shove.

" Ight cuz be safe out here" i said saluting him and walking away.

I walked to the black suv that was sitting there waiting for me. I got to the door and opened it to see my manager "Welcome back y/n" he said with a smile.

" good to be back" i said getting in the car.

Time Skip

Everyone was in the house waiting on the so called bad news my manager had to tell them in reality I'm just going to come out and surprise them.

" okay well uh they're keeping her for the next 10 years on a murder charge from back when she was 17" he said.

" what but that's mad old" I heard someone yell.

" there's nothing we can do they have camera evidence it was her" he said.

" bruh I want y/n back" I heard ant say with his voice cracking.

I don't want him to ball his eyes thinking I'm not coming back so I walked out of from where I was hiding and everyone's back was turned.

" you bout to cry" I asked. He quickly turned around to my voice.

" Y/N" he yelled and ran up to me. He tightly secured his arms around me and didn't let go.

" didn't I tell you I was coming back soon" I felt him nod in shirt.

Once everyone came back to there sense it was like a hug fest

Time Skip

I was bumping my head to the track Yg sent me to remix.

" you fuck with it y/n?" Jay asked nodding his head to the beat.

" hell yeah I do lemme get in there I got sum" i said getting up to go to the booth.

(Song)

" bruh you sure you wanna tell the world you fucked his girl" jay said.

" yup" i said laying back

" welp it's done ima send it back to yg" he said typing on the computer.

I got up and went into the living room and  saw Megan sitting on the couch. " wassup girl miss me" i said plopping next to her

" yes I did and so did normani you lucky her ass is on tour" she said laying her head on my shoulder.

" my other baby on tour since when" I asked.

" since 6 months into your lock up for 'assault' " she said.

" man fuck that fake ass charge. Everyone know he swung and I hit em his bitch ass admitted it" i said shaking my head.

" yeah that's why your out early". She said lifting her head up. " but enough about that let's go upstairs so I can show you sum" she said smirking.

" shii say less it's been mad long" i said hoping up and running up the steps.

A/n

This is sum light to hold you to next chapter but don't worry y'all will get more info about how jail went for you soon