Chapter 3

I felt something collide into me. I don't even have to open my eyes to know who it is.

"Jasmine" i groaned.

" y/nnn" she said happily hugging my waist.

" how did y'all get home if I was sleep"

" uncle jay came to get us"

" ooh" i said then opened my eyes.

Jasmine got off of me and I sat up. She immediately jumped in my lap.

" so how was school today?" I asked

" it was okay. Did you finish any new music" she said excitedly.

" Yeah I did" I said with a smile.

" ooh can I hear it pleaseeeee"

" later I promise. got any homework?"

" yeah do I have to do it now?"

" are you gonna do it later?"

" yeah... No I'm not" she said giving up on lying

" then yes you do I know Ant is already doing his so you go ahead with him"

She sighed but complied and got up to grab her bag. I feel someone's eyes on me so I looked around the room and see Jhené watching me intently. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and stared back.

" okay y/n I know your probably not going to like this but I told Sean you would do a few verses on his song"

That sentence right there made me break eye contact with her and look at jay " and who said I wanna do a song with lil bean" i said looking at him like he's stupid.

" this could be your big break y/n I wouldn't have told him that if I didn't think you could kill the song and make everyone forget he's even on there" jay said.

" bruh if I wanna get noticed ima get noticed because of my own music not because of who I'm on a song with"

" y/n come on just one song that's it" he said

" fine but if it someone says oh your that random person on big wrong song I will erase him and that song"

" I- don't do that just uh don't" he said not knowing wether to be happy or not.

" we'll come hear the song" he said pulling me up.

He pushed me into the chair next to jhené. I just rolled my eyes and sighed. He pulled up the song and I heard it i nodded my head to the beat.

" okay this song has some potential I give him that" I said.

" but the question is can you rap on it" jay said watching me.

" listen I can rap on any beat you give me you should know this by now remember when you thought I couldn't rap on a gospel track" I said smirking.

" you still going to hell for what you said" he said mushing the side of my head. I laughed.

Jhené was once again staring at me. She looked like she was going to say something until the door opened and Marcus and bean walked in.

" Jay y/n sitting in the chair listening to the beat of the song he wants to collab with her on. How did you convince her?" Marcus asked

" I practically begged her so Sean don't mess this up" he said sitting in the seat next to me

" Ight let's get this shit done before I want to kill someone" I said getting up. Keen gave me a look of fear.