Chapter 4

I finished tuckin jasmine in and went to the living room . Jhené and Sean were still here for some reason.

" jay thanks for keeping them here while I go do business" i said appreciatively.

" it's really no problem y/n we fam.. just make it back to us"

" always" I said dapping him up.

" your food is on the table at least eat before you leave" he said walking away to where jhené and Sean were sitting.

I walked into the kitchen and see my tacos sitting there. I unraveled the wrapper and savaged it. When I unraveled the 2nd one someone walked into the kitchen.

" Hey" they said. I looked at them and saw Sean there. I nodded and took a bite of my taco

" thanks again for hopping on that track man. It was dope" he said. I nodded again cause I had food in my mouth

" listen I might be able to put a word in for you from def jam. You got mad talent" he said.

" look as nice as that seems I don't wanna be known as person you brought to fame. If I get famous it's should be because I worked hard for it and people fuck with my music and shit" I said then took the last bite of my taco.

I started crumbling the paper then Sean spoke up again.

" that's mad understandable. I love your grind but I was j-"

" Ik what you were doin and thank ig for tryin but I don't want your help" I said getting up and throwing my stuff out.

I walked out the kitchen leaving him there. " aye Bitch nigga I'm out" I said slapping the back of his head.

" that fuckin hurt bitch" he said getting up.

" slap box me rn then hoe" I said setting up on him.

" bet I'm bout to get ya ass" he said doing the same.

" y'all 2 still act bout childish asl" jhené said.

" y/n started" he said

" she got eyes you snitch" i said smacking him again.

I was about to say something else when Sean walked in. " it's getting late jhené we should get going" he said.

" yeah your right. Thank you again jay"

" it's no problem and your coming back tomorrow correct" he asked jhené

" yeah" she said making sure she had everything.

" alright have good night and y/n be safe" he said dapping me up.

" I will I'll try and be back to drop them off. If not do not immediately think of the worse" i said walking to the door.

"no promises" he yelled out. I just chuckled. I got in my car and started it. I was about to back up when there was a tap on my window . I look to see jhené. I rolled down my window.

" hey I just wanted to tell you to be safe" she said.

" uh thanks I'll try" I said. She nodded. She looked like she was gonna say something once again but this nigga interrupted.