Chapter 19

A few weeks have gone by since the performance and it's been hectic. Jasmine finally up. She's not in the best condition but to see her smile again has to be the best thing ever, i got a kid. I know I know how tf I got a kid well a girl I fucked with about 3 years ago went Mia once I questioned her one night about being pregnant then her mama come knocking on my door with a lil girl who look just like me and my pops and moms. I ain't believe it so I got a test done and she actually is mine. Jhene wasn't too happy at first but she coping with it,I'm going on tour soon, jhené and I have been working on us. Sean been popping up still but she been dubbing dat nigga and it's funny asl.

It was late and I was in the studio when I got a call. I picked it up.

" y/n" I heard jhené say through the phone.

" hey babe" i said.

" you still in the studio?" She asked.

" yeah I should be done soon and back to you" i said with a smile.

" you better we'll I'm going to sleep because it's late and I have to talk to def jam tomorrow"

" okay I love you" I said with a smile.

" I love you too" she smiled back then hung up.

I sat there with a smile for a second till I heard a voice.

" boi she got you turnt to a simp" a voice said.

I jumped up at the sound and pulled out the gun in the band of my sweats and pointed it in the direction to see Markus.

" nigga you lucky I ain't shoot ya ass" i said putting the gun back where it was.

" nigga you wouldn't shoot me ever you ain't got the heart" he said sitting in the chair next to mine.

" how you know-"

" I gotcho location remember" he said in a obvious tone.

" oh yeah I forgot about that" i mumbled.

" I know you did" he said leaning back.

" whatchu doing back anyway" i said sitting back down.

" got sum business and see family and what not" he said staring at me.

" ooh" i said.

" well nigga let's work on a beat for ya Bitch ass" he said spinning the chair.

Time Skip

I switched clothes and got in bed with just my undergarments on and slid next to jhené. She immediately cuddled into me.

" hi baby" she mumbled.

" hey babe" i said and kissed the top of her head and she went right back to sleep.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

I woke up to jhené trying to get out my grip. " stop moving so much" i mumbled and pulled her closer.

"Y/n I have to get up" she said.

" nooooo" I whined like a child.

" if you let me go now when I get out of my meeting we can have a me and you day" she said and my ass immediately let go.

" bet" i said smiling. She playfully rolled her eyes and gave me a kiss then got up.

I flipped over and took my ass right to bed.

I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes to see jhené looking at me.

" I've been calling you all day" she said laying her head on my chest.

" you have"i rasped out

" yeah I have" she yawned.

" you tired" I asked.

" that meeting was stressful. I already meditated and stuff I just wanna take a nap" she said.

" okay good cause I wanna go back to sleep too" i said kissing the top of her head and closing my eyes

I woke up to my phone ringing. " y/n your phone"jhené mumbled

" I know my bad" i said opening my eyes to grab it. I saw it was jay calling me. I picked it up.

" jay wassup"

" y/n ... dead.. som... killed.....he...and wanted.... ant...we....there...on.....floor dead" he said as it cut out a lot

A/n

This is something to hold y'all because I haven't updated in a while

Butttttt

You got a kiddd😐

You can't catch a break bruh butttt who you think it is this time and shit gonna get real soon

Oh and umm this election had me stressed but the out come was very worth it bye bye orange man